Chapter 42 - edited

**Liviana's POV**

"Are you sure she's okay?" I hear a low feminine voice asked with worry clear in her voice. I recognize the voice as my mother's and I begin to stir.

"Yes, she faints most of the time when we give her shocking or unexpected news. Kind of like you when we found out your were pregnant with her." A guy voice answers my mom. My dad's voice. I shoot up as I hear his voice and my eyes go wide.

"Well at least she's up now." Another male voice, which I identify as Christian says. I glare at him as I look around to see my parents, grandmother, the girls and guys, and Ransom all looking down at me as I lay on the couch.

"What happened?" I ask as I rub my forehead. Ransom hands me a glass of water and sits next to me as I sit up. I thank him before taking a sip and look around at the people around me.

"Oh, nothing much, we just offered for you and Ransom to have your wedding tonight and you passed out." My grandmother says with a laugh and I blush with embarrassment.

"Oh, yeah." I mumble and I can feel Ransom laughing next to me.

"So, do you two have an answer? If you don't want to have the wedding today that's fine, I just came to see if you would prefer it today so that your mother and I could be here at the same time." My father says with a sad smile as he looks towards my mom who is smiling back at him. It must be weird to see your dead wife. I think to myself as I turn to Ransom.

"What do you think?" I ask in our mind-link.

"Well, you did want your father to see our wedding, so why not have it know when we can?" He replied, holding my small hand in his bigger one.

"Yeah, but this isn't what we planned for." I say and he looks at me with an understanding look in his eyes.

"I know, but when has anything in the past few months gone as we planned?" He says and I smile at him, knowing he is very right. Neither of us ever planned to go to earth. Or to meet such great friends. And we probably never thought we would be getting married to each other either. Everything we ever knew has been turned upside down since we left Hell.

"True. So do you mind if we get married today instead of December?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Like I told you, you're the bride so you make all the decisions. You just have to tell me when to show up and what to say." Ransom says and I can't help but laugh before turning to everyone else.

"We'll do it." Ransom and I say at the same time, making everyone laugh.

"Do they do that often?" My father asks everyone and we all laugh.

"Yes." They all say at once, making Ransom and I laugh even more.

"Then it's settled. Do you have a dress already?" My mother asks with a smile on her face.

"I have the dress for the dance tonight but it's not really traditional." I say and the girls smile at me because they are the ones that picked my dress. Nobody but them have seen it yet, not even Ransom. I haven't even tried it on since the day we got it.

"That should be great. My dress wasn't traditional either. The girls, your grandmother and I can help you get dressed and fix up your makeup and hair." She says as she looks at the clock on the wall. "We should hurry because the dance starts at 8 and it's already 4. The ceremony only takes about an hour but we all need to get dressed, including the guys." She says with a huge smile. She probably never thought she would get to see my wedding day. Let alone help me get ready for it.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Avangolina shouts as she grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs, the girls all following after me. But just as I turn the corner to go to the second floor I see my parents and Ransom talking together in quiet voices. Ransom smiles at me before I turn the corner fully.

I wonder what they're talking about. I think to myself as the girls pull me to my room, not allowing me to even say good-bye to my soon to be husband. The girls rush me to my room, not allowing me to stop for a breath in-between floor landings.

"You guys are going to kill me before I even get married." I yell at them but the only response I get is a loud eruption of giggles.

"You'll be fine. And Ransom would kill us if we killed or harmed you." Alicia says with a smirk and I grin back at her. It's true, Ransom takes my safety very serious. I wonder what he'd be like if we ever had children? He'd probably spoil the hell out of them but make sure they were always well behaved. I think to myself just as we reach my door. The girls push me in and sit me on the couch that faces my bay-window, not letting me get any of my dance stuff. They didn't even let me grab my mask that was only on my desk. When they finally come out, there holding my dress and shoes along with their dresses. I had forgotten that they brought them here because we had agreed to go to the dance together.

"Ready for your big day, princess?" Diamond asks with a grin and I laugh.

"Although it is much sooner than any of us expected, I am very excited to officially be Mrs. Liviana Evermore." I say with a huge smile.

Edited on June 11, 2016