Chapter 46

Just a quick little reminder that I love you guys to death. 😊😙😍

Zoey's pov

Jace and I walk out of my hotel room together. As soon as we stepped foot in the hallway, I spotted Ashton. He glance over at me, then does a double take.

"Zoey! Thank God," he breathes, rushing over to pull me in a hug. I don't try to resist. I know I won't be able to.

"Arms," Ashton commands, holding out his hand.

"I didn't do anything, Ash," I assure him.

Ashton watches for a minute, then nods, "I trust you." That honestly put a small smile on my face.

"Where are Peyton and Charlotte?" Jace asks, getting back to business.

"Charlotte's in her room, crying. And Peyton is-" Ashton stops himself.

"Peyton is where?" I ask again.

"In his room. But Zoey, I don't know if you should-" I walk away from him, jogging to Peyton's room.

When I get there, the door was unlocked. I go inside and see all of the lights turn off. Except one. The bathroom light was shining through the bedroom door. I cautiously walk over there.

"Peyton," I call softly. I walk into his bedroom and gasp. The bathroom door was hanging wide open with Peyton inside it. He was standing over the sink. He had a red liquid dripping down his arm, into the sink. I start feeling faint.

"Peyton!" I scream. He jumps and looks up at me. Relief floods into his eyes. I rush forward and wrap my arms around his torso, not caring about anything else at the moment.

"Zoey, I'm so sorry. I swear to God that it was completely on accident," Peyton says his head resting on top of mine. He held onto my body tightly.

"We can talk about that later," I say, more concerned with his arms.

He shakes his head no, "No Zoey, now. I swear to God, we both just turned at the moment. If we hadn't been so squished together, then it wouldn't have happened. I promise, our lips just barely touched. Please believe me. Zoey, you're my world."

I felt like crying. Peyton was amazing. I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Peyton, I forgive you. I belive you. I know you and Char would never do that to me and Jace. I was just in shock," I assure him. Peyton smiles down at me fondly, then presses his lips to mine. The usual fireworks start going off. But this time, they were stronger.

"God, I love you so much," Peyton mutters, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too. Now let me see your arm. I'll bandage it for you," I say. Peyton grins at me and pecks my lips one more time, before hopping up onto the counter.

"Why?" I ask, as I gently wipe away the blood from around his cuts.

Peyton winces slightly, "I hated myself for hurting you." I give him another hug.

"So how did you get that black eye?" I question, still wiping his wrists.

"I left the hotel for a little bit yesterday. A few of the boys' fans saw me and beat me up for hurting you. I deserved it," he answers. I roll my eyes.

"Peyton," I start, after I put the bandages on his wrists, "swear to me that you won't ever do this again. This is what hurts me."

Peyton nods, "I swear." I nod, satisfied. Then kiss him again.