Chapter 25

Charlotte's pov

"Ashton can you book me a flight to Arizona?" I ask, grabbing my back pack and dumping it's contents out on my bunk.

"Why do you want to go to Arizona?" Calum asks me.

"Peyton's going there. And since Zoey and Peyton won't talk about their problems, it's up to Dr. Charlotte to fix this mess and get the Zeyton ship sailing again before it goes down like the Titanic," I explain, shoving clothes into the bag.

"Wait a second. How do you know that Peyton and Zoey broke up? Did she tell you?" Luke asks, following me around.

"No. But I'm Zoey's best friend. I know these kinds of things below she tells me," I reply, zipping the bag up. Ashton hands me a paper with my flight number written on it.

"It must be nice to understand girls like that. We're clueless as hell," Michael mutters.

"No shit," I mutter, walking past him. I wave by to the four boys, then walk off of the bus, our to the airport.

Two hours later, I was standing in the doorway of Peyton's bedroom.

"Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Okay maybe I'm shy
But usually I speak my mind
But by your side, I'm tongue tied

Sweaty palms, I turn red
You think I have no confidence
But I do, just not with you

Now... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

Look at me, perfectionist
Yeah I'm a workaholic
But on my phone, I feel at home

I don't like rules
But make my bed
Floss to keep my teeth perfect
Yeah it's true, I got issues

So... I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say
Yeah...

So forgive me.
If I'm doing this all wrong
I'm trying my best in this song is to tell you
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you

I'm hoping you feel what I do
Cause I told Mom about you, I told her
What can I do?
I'm stuck on you
And like the night sticks to the moon...

Girl... I'm stuck on you

Ooh... Ooh... Yeah...

I'm stuck on you."

I smile to myself and clap, "Nice song."

Peyton jumps up and drops his guitar, before he falls off of his bed. I laugh and walk over to help him up.

"Charlotte? What are you doing here?" He asks, dusting his clothes off.

"What are you doing here? You should be on tour with us," I tell him.

Peyton shakes his head no, "Zoey doesn't want me there."

"Peyton, she cried herself to sleep. Twice. Because she misses you so damn much. She only acted that way because she was jealous. Girls get protective when they're scared of losing someone they really care about. Trust me, she needs you almost as much as you need her," I say, determined to convince him.

"Really? Zoey wants me back?" He asks, hope in his voice. I nod. Peyton starts grinning like he won the lottery.

He grabs his suitcase and guitar, "Ready to go back on tour? I miss my Zoey."

"I know you do. Let's go," I say. Peyton starts to run out in front of me.

"Peyton!" I call. He turns around and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Zoey's going to love that song. You should sing it to her," I encourage. He grins and gives me a thumbs up before running out to say goodbye to his mom. I grin and follow him.

Song: Stuck On You by Ross Lynch