Chapter 41

Zoey's pov

"You don't have to tell me twice, when lighting strikes," I finish the song and pull the microphone away from my lips. I smile and wave to the crowd of cheering 5 Seconds of Summer fans.

"I love you guys! Enjoy 5SOS!" I yell, blowing a kiss to the crowd. I toss my bracelet out into the crowd, then go jogging off of the stage.

"You did  amazing, babe. As usual," Peyton says, greeting me with a hug and kiss.

"Aw," I say, "Thank you, Peyton."

"Zoey! I need to talk to you!" Ashton yells, cutting me off right before I could kiss my boyfriend. Peyton chuckles while I groan.

"Yes dear brother of mine?" I ask, slightly annoyed. What? I've missed my Peyton. I just want to hug and kiss him.

"Bryana is coming on tour with us. She's going to be arriving while we're still on stage. So I was wondering if you possibly want to go to the airport with Dave and pick her up? Peyton can go to," Ash adds on.

"Sure. I've missed Bryana. I don't mind," I tell him.

"Thank you so much, Zoey," he says, giving me a quick hug. I watch as he runs off to try to go find a pair of drum sticks before the show starts, amused.

"Ready to go pick up Bryana from the airport?" I ask my boyfriend, turning back around to face him.

Peyton grins, "Yep. After you, my lady." I laugh and walk past him, over towards the exit of the venue, where the car and Dave were waiting for us.

"Zoey!" A familiar voice yells, getting closer to me. I drop Peyton's hand and go running towards Bryana, my arms extended.

"I've missed you so much, Irwin!" Bryana says, engulfing me in a tight hug.

I smirk, "Are you sure that it was this Irwin that you were missing and not the other one?" She pulls away from the hug and rolled her eyes at me.

"Ooh Zoey, you weren't lying when you told me that Peyton had gotten hotter since the last time I saw him," Bryana teases, her eyes sparkling. I don't know who blushed more, me or Peyton.

"Bryana," I whine, stomping my foot down, "You weren't supposed to tell anyone that."

"Sorry Zoey. But I couldn't resist the opportunity," she laughs. I roll my eyes.

"Seriously though Peyton, it's good to see you again. How have you been? Have you been treating my Zoey good? Don't even try to lie. I'll hear all about everything later," Bryana says quickly.

"Bryana! Calm down. I know you're excited to see Ash and everything, but that doesn't mean that you have to fire question after question at my poor boyfriend," I scold, wrapping my arms around Peyton's shoulder. He leans his head on top of mine, a smile on his lips.

"Sorry," Bryana says, an apologetic smile on her lips.

"It's fine. And it's good to see you again as well. I've been good, a little stressed though. I have been treating Zoey good. Or at least I hope I have. And I hope she has good things to say about me later when you two talk," Peyton says.

Bryana raises an eyebrow at my boyfriend, impressed. Then she turns to me and says, "I like him, Zoey. This one's definitely a keeper."

"I know," I sigh, wrapping my arms around Peyton, "he's definitely amazing." Peyton blushes and hides his face in my hair, pressing his lips to my head.