Chapter 20

Zoey's pov

"But I don't want you to go on tour," Charlotte whines, clinging onto me.

"But I have to," I whine back, trying to hide my grin.

"We're gonna miss you though," Peyton pouts, petting Ashes. Charlotte nods in agreement.

"I'm not going to miss you guys," I say, grinning widely.

"What the hell?" Charlotte asks, pissed off.

"You didn't let me finish," I tell them.

"What more do you have to say? You just proved yourself to be the-"

"I'm not going to miss you guys because I convinced the boys to get a bigger bus so you two could come with me," I interrupt.

"-best friend anyone could ever have! Really?" Char questions, jumping up and down. I nod. Both her and Peyton tackles with hugs.

"How'd you convince the boys to do that?" Peyton questions.

I life Percy up onto my bed, "I just had to convince one of them, and the others would be cool with it. All it took was telling Ashton that Bryana would be able to visit more."

"Genius," Charlotte mutters under her breath, "Wait! I have to go pack! We leave tomorrow!" She jumps up and starts pulling on her boots.

"Char, Ash called your mom and she agreed that you can go and she packed for you. Oh, and you're spending the night here," I tell her.

"Yay! I have to go get my suitcase then. And say goodbye to my mom!" She mutters to herself. She waves goodbye, then goes running out of the room.

"Just think, Zoey, in only a few days, you'll be performing on stage," Peyton reminds, scooting closer and wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I know. And I'm absolutely terrified. What if the fans don't like me?" I question, letting my nerves getting the best of me.

"Trust me babe, they'll love you. Afterall, you're so beautiful, talented, and overall amazing," Peyton says, blushing slightly.

I feel the heat rise into my cheeks, "Thank you, Peyton."

"No problem. I'm just being honest," he replies, kissing my forehead.

"Oh come here," I say, grabbing onto his shirt. I pull Peyton closer to me and attach our lips. He grins through the kiss and puts his hands on my back.

"Whoa! Let's keep it pg in here, kids!" Luke yells, walking into my room. Peyton and I both groan and pull away.

"Really Luke? It was pg," I whine.

"That make out session was most certainly not pg. Nice try though, little sis," Luke says, grinning. I glare at him. He laughs and waves before walking out of my room.

"You're brothers are so cool," Peyton tells me, smiling.

"I know. I love them to death. Even if they do try to keep boys away from me!" I yell, knowing that all four of them were outside my door, waiting for it to get quiet again so they could yell at me and Peyton for kissing.

"It's our job, Zoey!" Ashton shouts from outside my door.

"Yeah! We love you!" Calum yells.

"Use protection!" Michael exclaims. A second later I hear him yelp after the other three hit him.

I look at Peyton who was laughing and join in. Brothers.