Chapter Twenty-Two: C is for Catch and Release

C is for Catch and Release

Chapter Twenty-Two

Clara caught hold of Harrison’s eyes across the hall, looking both ways of the hall she walked across to meet him.

She’d not seen him since the night of the hot tub after waking up again to find she was the only one left in bed.

“What happened was a mistake and it’s certainly not happening again, got it?” said Clara looking up into Harrison’s eyes.

Her breath felt quick and she could feel herself returning to the night all over, it wasn’t like she hadn’t relived the moment a dozen times all over. But each time she did she could feel a new intensity burning, and it was all like her body yarned for more than it had already received.

“How can you call something that was consensual a mistake C? You’re not a little girl in life anymore, or are you still having everyone else cleaning up your mistakes?” replied Harrison cupping her chin so his eyes were burning into her soul.

Clara felt her heartache at his words, He knew her inside out more then she knew her own self. It was defiantly a feeling that always left her naked; he knew how to peel her skin like we peel onions.

“Well...?”

Clara felt her heart sink guilt pulling her down deeper into an ocean of past mistakes.

“You can’t judge me Harrison!” Clara found herself saying her eyes looking devilish as she pushed his hand away.

The bell rang out loudly and they both found themselves rushing for homeroom.

“Get that Brooklyn trash out of here!” screamed Clara full on looking down at Tess as she entered the class room.

Clara could see the girl squirm in her seat at her sudden lashing; Clara could see she’d touched a nerve in the girl.

“Excuse me but if I’m Brooklyn trash doesn’t that make you Clara in a Can?”

Clara stood motionless in her tracks, not only had this Brooklyn trash had stolen her boyfriend but she was also prepared to take the Queen on in her own realm.

Clara just couldn’t take it and was seriously on the verge of full on scratching that pretty little face of hers.

No mistaking all claws where out in this cat fight!

“Clara this girl seriously can’t be your Brooklyn Trash dating Dumped Dean, her last name is Howard-Williams!” Harrison intervened trying to pull Clara away.

Clara could sense the girl about to blush at the suggestion Dean and her where a couple, Clara’s heart banged loudly in her chest this was too much to bare she long to confess the truth.

Dean’s face went a horrid shade of white and I knew it had nothing to do with the title ‘Dumped Dean.’ Dean was too much of a gentleman to care for that sly comment, but the truth about Tess was a different matter.

Clara sensed Dean was feeling uncomfortable about something, only Clara didn’t know the truth about to be spilled.

“Howard-Williams, excuse me?” choked Clara at Harrison.

Clara felt her like her airways were closing up and she was getting lack of oxygen, but she held her composure.

Clara could see Tess gulping and looking at Dean with an expression of horror.

Inside her own head she was thinking how nothing was making sense!

But the fact was if she could stop judging Brooklyn Girl she might of worked it out and saved everyone the humiliation.