Chapter Twelve H is for Healthy Wealthy and Wise.

Chapter Twelve

H is for Healthy Wealthy and Wise.

If anything I’d never have expected to see Harrison Andrews happily sitting in his Upper East Side apartment, normally I’d expect to find him at this hour painting the town red but for some queer reason I found him here in his room.

He looked fixated moody and somewhat brooding, he was not the Harrison I could remember from 2yrs ago. He seemed much more changed then anything; and I actually believed that’s why he was rather pissed on the whole Dean Tracey and Clara Maine relationship.

The photo frame was in his hands and he looked down upon it, centred in the frame where him and Clara. Her blonde hair perfectly in perfection to her face and complexion, Harrison sort of looked preppy and out of control. It was the perfect photo of the 2 and yet it had a story to crush their friendship forever.

Upper East Side 2yrs Previous:

You could feel the Spring air all around you, the delicious smells and aromas. Harrison Andrews looked spaced out as he lay beside Clara Maine looking up at the sky.

Best of buds everyone would always say, the Spider and the Minx how did they be friends and play fair?

“H, I’ve been meaning to ask something?” Clara said coming up onto her side to look down at Harrison.

He snapped to reality at her call, “Yeah!”

Clara gulped what was about to come out of her mouth took courage. “I need us to do something in order for me to rule the school next year?”

“What do you have in mind?” asked Harrison, he’d drop everything for her it was only that obvious.

“I need to eliminate the other potentials Meredith has lined up! The problem is like me their all squeaky clean, I was thinking to create some controversy maybe you could um, you know?” she left the sentence unfinished.

It was like Clara knew what she was doing, not only was Harrison something of a friend he was also the hottest most sort after guy in school.

“You want me to do that to you, are you joking?” Harrison sat up so he was eye level with her.

“Well...” Clara was hushed by Harrison.

“Clara I don’t even care about those girls, you’re different! You don’t deserve to be used in that way, not by me or any other guy. You’re special...!”

Clara pulled away repulsed, “I asked because you’re my friend and not because of your reputation!”  She stormed off, and that was the last time Harrison ever looked Clara Maine in the eye.

Present Upper East Side:

Harrison looked at the picture another time; he’d had his chance and blew it! But he didn’t see what would happen next, and he didn’t see why Clara ended up with Dean Tracey. Everything after that day became a blur; he was shipped to Military School 2 days later never to be heard again till now.

In a violent outburst Harrison threw the frame to the floor, it cracked into tiny pieces and Harrison grabbed his coat.

I knew then very well he was back to business and I’d find him later painting the town red.