Chapter Two C is for how Complicated can things get?

Chapter Two:

C is for how Complicated can things get?

Clara Main was pinned against the Alexandra Elliot main hall wall in the open autumn air, no doubt entertaining a game of tonsil hockey with Dean Tracey.

They were The Upper East Side’s It Couple, but did that really mean they had to be going at it in front of the whole student body?

Clara could sense eyes were on them and this make out session was getting a little out of control, luckily the bell rang just on cue before Dean even had time to unbutton her sweater. Clara dodged Dean’s next kiss, “I will meet you at Darcy’s!” She gestured picking up her Prada satchel bag. Dean was left with a dump founded expression, was it just him or was Clara Main really not into taking their relationship to the next stage?

Clara suddenly felt in the mood not to be late for English, which was rather weird when she hardly ever did her work in it. Hm something sounds fishy to me...?

Hurriedly walking towards the west buildings that held the English rooms, Clara was stopped in her tracks by a deep voice.

“Seems some things have changed around here? Or were my eyes deceiving me seeing you hook up in front of everyone with Dean Tracey?”  The voice said rather annoyed. Clara turned around to see a tall tanned guy with blackish hair, she shuddered at his presence and she could totally feel the Goosebumps prickling her skin.

“Ah surprised I see!” said the guy.

Clara gulped in response,

“Thought you got rid of me or something?”

What was Clara meant to say?

It just seemed apparent Harrison Andrews had just stepped back onto The Upper East Side. Unless you know some other jet black haired Guy with a tanned skin tone and a knack for womanizing, who also intends to inherit a billion dollar trust fund?

“Guess we will be seeing more of each other once again dear C!” Harrison moved in to stroke Clara’s cheek; however Clara backed away and ran a mile.

Traumatized Clara didn’t even notice the Girl trying to apologize for bumping into her; all she wanted was to be in English class.

Safe in English class Clara pulled out her notebook and looked at the blank page, her skin tone was the same shad of white as the notebook’s pages.

With a death look like that, anyone could sense trouble was about to erupt on The Upper East Side. Just the question is who is going to get bitten by frostbite in this cold war?