I stand up from the couch and open the wooden door, separating me from the hallway outside.

When it opens, my mouth unable to close.

Why is he here? I ask myself. Why why why why why!?!?!?!?

I looked into his familiar eyes.

He said in a rough, but gentle tone, "Hello, Lia."

><><><><><

Harry POV

Yeah, I'm happy Louis and Kaia are back together, but now they're back at their lovey-dovey crap and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

It makes me think of Lia...

I wish I could gather up enough courage to ask her out or something, but I can't. I'm afraid she'll turn me down.

I've never had feelings like this for anyone else before.

It's more than a just 'be my girlfriend for a week to make me famous' kind of feeling. It's like an 'I want to be with you for the rest of my life' kind of feeling.

But maybe I'm moving too fast.

But yeah, back to Louis and Kaia.

I'm happy for Lou. He's been tearing himself apart, the past couple of days, blaming himself for Kaia leaving.

I'm happy she's back.

I wish Lia was here too...

DAMMIT HARRY! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

I need something to take my mind off of her.

Hmm... Let's see...

I could... Bake something?

Yeah! That's what I'll do!

I'll make banana bread!

Everyone likes banana bread, right?

I mean, everyone should because, you know, bananas.

Bananas are great.

I casually walked into the kitchen, finding everything that I needed

Flour, baking soda, salt, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and of course, bananas.

I got to work fairly quickly.

I throw all the ingredients into a bowl, mix it together, pour it into the pan, and shove it into the oven.

I turn on the oven's built in timer and walk back into the living room.

In an hour, I'll have some pretty good banana bread made.

I bet Lia would love some banana bread. She seems like the kind of person who would.

Ugh.

So much for getting my mind off of her.

><><><><><