The Penthouse Suite

Start from the beginning

"This is your room. It's works as a guest house or suite so through there is a little kitchen." he said, pointing to a closed door on the other side of the room. "What do you think?" he asked you.

"I love it, it's perfect. Way bigger than I expected, that's for sure."

"Are you sure? I want you to be comfortable." he said.

"Yeah. It's fine, Justin, really." you told him. He looked at you for a second more before looking away, opening his mouth to speak.

"Okay. I can leave you here to unpack or you can come with me to meet up with Za if you want."

"Za? I haven't seen him in forever! Of course I want to go." you told him. He nodded and started to walk back through the house towards the front door and you followed him after setting your carry-on down.

Justin didn't take any drivers or bodyguards with him. Instead he drove his own truck, the all black Range Rover that was always your favorite out of his cars because of the simplicity of it. It was the most normal thing he owned and you enjoyed that. You were glad he picked it out of all his cars to drive today because he doesn't normally do it. It was almost like a little 'welcome back' gift in a way, but you shook that idea out of your head quickly, knowing that there was no way it could've been on purpose just to please you.

It wasn't long before Justin parked his car in an enclosed lot and got out the car. You followed him, not opening your mouth even once to ask where you were going since you trusted Justin and had a lot more patience than the normal person. The elevator opened to a hallway, right across from a wall of windows and a pair of glass doors, looking into a gym with a full boxing ring. Justin opened the door and let you in ahead of him. You looked around at the spacious gym, taking in all of the equipment and people, looking for Za specifically. You almost turned to ask Justin where he was but then you saw him, right in the middle of the boxing ring in the room, sparring with what you assumed was his coach. You watched in awe as he continued to train, not even noticing you or Justin had made it there yet. You didn't even know he was into boxing so swing him in this light was really cool to you. He sure wasn't the playful, friendly Za he always is in there. He was a beast.

Once he finished his coach pat his back and left the ring, allowing him to walk to the corner of the ring and take off his gloves, taking a long sip out of his water bottle. Justin climbed onto the robes and held on as he stood outside of them on the edge of the ring.

"Hey champ! Look who I brought with me!" Justin yelled to him. He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows at Justin before looking around him. It wasn't long before his eyes finally landed on you. You smiled and face lit up. He ran over to Justin and hugged him before getting out of the ring and wrapping you into a huge hug as he picked you up. You laughed and wrapped your arms around his meck, hugging him back. When he put you down he held your shoulders as arm's length and looked over you.

"Man, I haven't seen you in so long! How have you been?" he asked you.

"I've been good. Just working. What about you? You boxing now?"

"Yeah, I took it up a while ago. I fight professionally sometimes, but it's just a hobby." he answered, dropping his arms to his sides.

"You're good. I can tell you've been working hard." you told him.

"Thanks." He let the room go silent and you found your eyes wandering over towards Justin. He was in the ring now, goofing off with Za's coach, doing the same thing Za was a few minutes ago. A smile came to your lips as you watched him.

"So you still with that dude? What's his name, uh.. Chuck or something?" Za asked you. You rolled your eyes before looking at him.

"His name is Reese, Za. You know this."

"I don't care what his name is, I don't like him." he replied.

"You've never even met him!" you exclaimed.

"But I know I don't like him. Now are you still with him or not?"

"Not. We broke up a month or two ago." you answered him.

"Hm... Justin wouldn't have anything to do would that, would he?" Za asked. You glanced towards Justin to make sure he wasn't in earshot before looking back to Za.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Really, y/n? Are you really going to play these games? You want me to come right out and ask you? You still got a thing for my mans or nah?" he asked you. You but your lip, refusing to answer him. "So, yeah? That's what I thought. It's about time you tell him." Za told you. By being Justin's best friend, you've also made real bonds with his other friends. None of the relationships have grown to be as close and you and Justin are and they probably never will, but your friendship with Za has gotten the closest to it out of everyone. He knows the one secret even Justin doesn't know; your feelings for him.

"There would be no point in telling him Za. He doesn't feel the same way." you said, lowering your voice just in case Justin could somehow hear.

"How do you know that if you won't ask?"

"He would've said something." you replied.

"Maybe he's thinking the same way you are and that's why he hasn't said anything. Ever think about that?" Za asked you. You held his gaze for a few seconds before sighing and looking away briefly.

"That's highly unlikely. I know Justin, okay? He's not secretly crushing on me."

"Fine. I'm just saying that those feelings you have for him are never going to go away until you get a clear answer." Za told him. Almost on cue, Justin hopped out of the ring and walked over to you two.

"You guys get all caught up?" he asked, looking between you and Za.

"Yeah, we were just talking about her ex, Felix."

"It's Reese!"

"Ex?.. When did you guys break up?" Justin asked, looking at you with eyes full of concern and confusion.

"A couple months ago. I'm fine, it wasn't a bad break up, I don't even care about it. Honestly. I didn't even like him that much." you informed him before he could ask any more questions. He eyed you for a while longer before he turned to Za.

"Aight man, I just wanted to check up on you. We'll see you later, okay?" he said to him. They hugged again before Za gave you one last hug. You said your goodbyes before you followed Justin out of the gym and you two went back to his place.

-
i don't know how many parts this is going to be, but im definitely not done with it yet. this was an actual dream that i had so i thought it'd be cool as an imagine series or something. hope you guys like it.