"A-are you okay?" He asks to Jisoo as he see her. Jisoo promised not to cry, but how can she not when Jhope is in this state because of her?! Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks as she cried.

"Yah, why are you crying?" Jhope asks panicky.

"I-it w-w-was beca-because of me...y-you get h-hurt" she say as she sob quietly. Jhope can't believe his eyes, did he just witness Seo Jisoo cried? His eyes widened but quickly softened when he put his hand on her head and patted it gently, calming her.

"I did it because I want to protect you" he mumbled slowly, making sure Jisoo won't heard him. But, she heard what he said very clearly. The word 'protect' has never been applied to her ever since she was young. It's not other people who have to protect her, she should have been the one to protect the others.

But, now...

Look at her. Crying over small matter like this, clearly show that she is not as strong as she thought.

Jisoo didn't know what had gotten in her that make she lean closer to Jhope's face and kiss his cheek. It was only for a moment, but it remains for a long time in his mind.

"Gomawo Hoseok-ah" Jisoo say and smiled. A sincere smile that come out after years hiding in the darkness.

~~~~~

"WHAT?!!"

Lovelyz members shout loudly after what they heard from Jisoo. That bastard Mark dared to come near Jisoo again?! Ugh!! That guy is unbelievable!!

"So, Jhope protected you?" Jiae asks. Jisoo who is sitting on the bed slowly nods her head. She tried to hide her redden cheeks from her members. "Heol daebak, it's a relief Hoseok oppa was there" Sujeong say. The word that come out from Sujeong's mouth ring a bell in Jisoo's mind.

Oppa?

Seriously?

Why did she feels somewhat......

You know, jealous?

Wait. There's nothing to feel jealous about it! Of course she called Jhope oppa cause he is older but even saying his real name?

Ahhh!!! Molla!!!!

"What's up with Soul unni?" Myungeun asks. Babysoul has been acting weird and is not like her usual self since they come home from the hospital. The others shrug their shoulders, indicating they don't know.

Lovelyz attempt to ask their leader about it, but couldn't since Babysoul is keeping herself in the room and not letting anyone enter. After making sure the girls had fallen asleep, Jiae sit up from her bed and headed to Babysoul's room. As the second oldest, she needs to do this.

Jiae knock on the door softly at first but no answer, did she sleep already?

She was about to give up and went back to her own room, when the door squeak open and reveal a petite figure.

"Soojung!"

Babysoul didn't said anything instead, she quickly pulled Jiae in the room and shut the door tight. Her room is dark and messy. Clothes, books and her things are all scattered on the floor.

"Soojung-ah, waegure?" Jiae asks slowly. She walk up to Babysoul and hold her shoulders while looking straight into her eyes. "Did something happened?" Now, that is her limit. Babysoul can't take it anymore. She needs someone to lean on in this kind of time.

She bursted out in tears as she let out all her frustrated feelings to Jiae. Babysoul told her everything regarding her and Rapmon. She is just worried about him, yet he get mad and even called her a bitch.