32- Somebody Resue Me.

Start from the beginning

I looked at my husband with determination giving me strength, he gave me his usual ‘You’re crazy, but I love you’ look, and followed me to our house.

---

            Entering my classic suburban house, which was uncomfortably empty, I had an uneasy feeling wash over me. I brushed it aside, and stormed upstairs to my closet. Pushing past all my clothes and shoes, I pulled out a black military-styled lockbox. I entered the combination on the side, and slowly popped it open.

            Memories of my hunting days filled my head when I looked at my weapons, my favorite was the bow. I always had a knack for archery, but I knew that for this werewolf I would need something stronger.

            I pulled out a large gun, and John, who stood quietly behind me, said, “Dear God, Allie. Do you plan to obliterate him off the face of this Earth?”

            I looked at him, and smirked, “That’s exactly what I plan on doing. Call your friends, and let’s get out of here.”

*Meanwhile, in Derek’s P.O.V.*

            My eyes opened slowly, I was dead tired and my body felt like a ton of bricks. My back hurt like hell and my head was spinning. I couldn’t recognize where I was until my eyes were fully opened. I was really confused when I was lying in the woods.

            I glanced down at my body, and sticky blood was covering my clothing, and a small area around me. I closed my eyes, and tried as hard as I could to remember what the hell had happened to me.

            I didn’t get the chance to turn around before a clawed hand pierced me from behind, and gripped onto some vital organs, squeezing them until blood gushed out of my mouth; choking me and paralyzing me.“I hate to do this; you’re just a little pup after all.” I growled when he said pup. I was no dog, and if I was; I definitely wasn’t a fucking pup. He squeezed harder, silencing me and nearly killing me on the spot. “But you’re getting in my way.”

            And then I remembered Nova’s mom, Nova being taken, and the alpha making me his human puppet. I struggled to stand, but that wasn’t an easy task. My entire midsection burned with pain while my body struggled to heal. Nevertheless, I forced myself to stand, and slowly but surely began walking in the direction of my house.

            The more I walked, the weaker I felt, every now and then I felt like I was going to pass out completely, but something deep inside of me kept me going. I couldn’t save Nova, not in the condition I was in, so I had to get Nick to help me. He was an alpha, so he could help me heal faster, right?

            My breath was getting ragged and my head started to spin; but I had made it to my neighborhood. I ignored the stares of little kids playing in their front yards; mainly because I didn’t have the energy to scare them away.

            I reached my front door, and when I searched my pockets for my key; I realized I never even brought it with me. I hastily knocked on the door, feeling myself get weaker and weaker. Nick opened the door, and smelling the blood on me he looked at my wounds with great concern.