11- Yep, Going to Get My Eyes Scratched Out.

A/N I couldn't wait any longer, so I decided to update again today! I won't be home tomorrow, so I probably won't update then anyway.

So enjoy this!

xx

Chapter 11

            As I walked into my house, I saw Noah sitting on the coach, mindlessly playing with his phone. I cleared my throat, making myself known.

            “Oh Nova! Hey! Thank God you’re home!” He stood up, coming towards me, “Listen, I’m sorry about what I did earlier today, it was uncalled for, and you have every right to call me a douche-”

            I put my hands up, not letting him finish, “Already forgotten about, look, don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you in your sleep.” With that Noah smiled in relief.

            “Well, since you decided to be a rebel and skip school today, why don’t you tell me where you went today.” He said as he ushered me to sit on the couch.

            I laughed; glad to not be mad at my brother anymore. The TV played the news in the background as I told Noah that I went for a hike with Derek in the woods.

            “Wait, you went in the woods, alone. With Derek?” He said, looking dumbfounded.

            “Yeah, why what’s wrong with him?” I said, confused. What did everyone have against Derek? If you look beyond his bad boy exterior he’s actually pretty chill.

            “He’s bad news, Nova. And If he hurts you I swear I’ll-”
 but Noah couldn’t finish his sentence, because the TV randomly got really loud with

            “Breaking News! A Body of a young teen was found today in the Ravenwood Reserve. The cause of death was ruled as an animal attack, the teen was identified as Dakota Smith.”

            Noah looked at the TV, and then back to me. He glared, “Nova, you were in the woods today. You could’ve been that kid! I swear, if that was you I don’t know what I’d do. Think of mom! How do you think she would handle that?”

            Noah dragged on and on about how I shouldn’t have skipped school with Derek, and that if I ever went with Derek again Noah was going to beat the daylights out of him. I couldn’t pay attention, because my mind was filled with thought of Derek, the way he smiled, laughed, and smelled. Yes I said smell.

            When you’re so close to him you can’t help but smell the fact that he smelled all manly and gorgeous and-

            “Nova... Are you even listening to me?” Noah yelled.

            “Okay Noah if it makes you happy I’ll do it.” I said, hoping that would make sense for whatever he was talking about.

“Huh…I thought it would be harder to convince you than that...” Noah trailed off as I wasn’t even paying attention, I walked up and went to my room, “Well goodnight to you too!”

I wonder what I even agreed to. Whatever, I’m sure Noah would yell at me about it later.

I rolled my eyes as I face planted my bed. It was just so sweet and comfy, “Oh how I’ve missed you!” I enthused.

I thought of Derek, again. Man, I was getting obsessed with him! We only hung out for one day and he can’t get out of my head! I can’t help but wonder what would happen if we actually kissed. I smiled as I thought of his lips on mine, how good it felt, no matter how drunk I was when I kissed him. The feeling was the same. My body heated up as my thoughts of him got dirtier, and then when I was getting a little rated R with my thoughts, the bone chilling sound of a howl sounded in the distance.