4- Hanna.

Hey guys! Im uploading right before PLL so Im in a rush!

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 4

          So finding one friend proved to be harder than I thought. Seriously I thought that it would be a piece of cake! I’m practically a walking bottle full of sunshine, who wouldn’t want to be friends with me?

          Obviously no one, that’s why you haven’t got any, The annoying voice in my head said to me.

          ‘Oh who are you to talk? No one likes you anyway!’ I rudely thought back. Oh god, I’m talking to myself, maybe there is a reason I can’t find any friends. I shook my head, and headed to my locker.

          For some reason I felt a pair of eyes on me, and I turned around to see a girl in glasses staring at me. I gave her a confused look, to which she said to me, “You were just, talking to yourself. I wanted to see if you were okay…” she began. She looked nervous, scared even.

          Oh come on, who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?

          I just love that expression! I have a thing for werewolf stories and movies, I always have. I suppose everyone has a fairy tale and legend thing they like. Mine just happened to be wolves.

          “I said that out loud?” I replied to her after having another inner conversation with myself. Maybe I was crazy.

          That’s what I’m trying to tell you! The voice in my head taunted.

          “WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP?” I screamed back.

          The girls eyes widened and she shrunk away from me.

          I said that out loud again didn't I?

          “Y-Yes…you did.” She stuttered.

          “Oh god sorry, sometimes my thoughts get away from me.” I tried to reason with her, remembering the promise I made to Noah.

          One friend.

          The girl was still standing there, much to my surprise. If I was talking to some wacko who talks to herself and then randomly screams at me, I would have backed out immediately.

          “It’s okay.” She said, still unsure of herself.

          “I’m Nova.” Introducing yourself was the best way to start a friendship, right? It’s been forever since I made friends, and I doubt the third grade methods would work in high school.

          “I’m Hanna.” She said to me, look insecure. I wasn’t sure why though; she was beautiful just like everyone else in this school. She had dark brown hair and vivid blue eyes, and her tan skin matched her angelic face. I was kind of jealous of her beauty.

          I was the only one who didn’t fit in that beautiful category.

          “So here’s the thing, Hanna. My brother, Noah, is worried about me and said I have to make a friend in this hell hole that you people call a school. So, would you do me the honor?” I seriously had to work on being approachable. One week of being a loner and I sound like a complete, bitch. As much as I didn’t want to admit that, it was true.

          “Sure, we could be friends. I don’t have very many friends either…” She said unsurely. Then her face lit up, like she just realized something I said, “Your brother is Noah? As in Noah West? The new hottie with a body?”