Meeting Again

America

A few days later, you once more find yourself at Burger King.  You had hoped to grab a quick bite to eat.

Once you got your food, you quickly found a nice spot by the window to eat.  You had just sat there when you hear someone say,

"You're the dudette that I saw the other night!"  You look and see it was the same blonde from last time.  He took a seat opposite of you and introduced himself.

"The name's Alfred Jones, but you can call me the Hero!"  He said.  You couldn't help but giggle a bit at his enthusiasm.  You then introduce yourself.

"I'm [name]."  You say.  You two then begin talking and find out that you enjoy some of the same stuff; like gaming.

Looking at the time, you realize that you must be off, but before you go you two exchange numbers and plan to get together during the weekend to game with each other.

England

It had been a few days since you had encountered this mystery man.  You had gone back to the library to return the book.  You decided to help the librarian by putting the book away yourself.

As you walked down the aisle, you didn't pay much attention to what was in front of you and-

WHAM

You bumped into someone.  You looked up and began to apologize.  You soon heard a familiar voice say,

"No, love, it was my fault."  The man then looked and his eyes widened as he recognized you from the other day.  He also noticed the book in your hand.

"Done already?"  He said, as a smile began to grace his face.  You nodded.  He then began asking you what you thought about the book.  You replied that it was great.

Soon the two of you began discussing the book with each other till it was time for the library to close.  He walked you out the door.  As you began to leave, he suddenly called to you.

"I never got your name."  He said.  You turned around and smiled.

"It's [name]."  He smiled and said in reply,

"I'm Arthur Kirkland, let's meet again to discuss more books."  With that you both went your separate ways.

China

Your niece loved the gift.  She was so taken with it that she begged you to take her to the same store so that she could buy bunch of new accessories for her newest toy.

So here you are, a few days later in the same store.  You try to follow your niece as she begins speeding around the store, gushing over everything.  You go to follow her as she turns a corner and-

WHAM!

You bump into someone, knocking you to the ground.  You look up to see it was the same guy from before.  He smiles cheerily at you and extends a hand. You take it.

Once up he begins apologizing.  He then introduces himself.

"I'm Yao Wang, aru."  He extends his hand.  You take it and say,

"I'm [name]."  You then begin chatting for a bit, that is, until you feel a tug on your leg.  Looking down, you spot your niece holding a new toy.  Yao also sees her and begins gushing at how cute she is.