"Must be good for you..." Yein mumbled.

"About what?" He ask.

She was startled. She did not expect him to hear what she said. Yein shook her head before answering, "Nothing. Nothing at all"

Jungkook raise one of his eyebrow as he heard her answer. There's something else she is hiding from him or may be from the world too.

"Jung Yein, I have something for you" he say. Yein lifted her head up to look at Jungkook and god, how can he be so handsome? With the moonlight on him and his hospital wardrobe making Jungkook looks more hot.

"Mwoga?"

"Here" he handed her star shaped brooch to her hand. Yein's eyes widened. How did he have this brooch with him? She thought she had put them in a safe place. She quickly take a hold on it and put it in her pocket.

"What? No thanks for me?" Jungkook say sarcastically and rolled his eyes. He went back to lie down on the bed and cover his body with the blanket.

"Thank you.." Yein say. Jungkook still didn't move an inch nor did he talked.

"You know..this brooch was given to me by someone. That person is really special to me. He was the first one that ever make me smile sincerely and make me feels important. That person had never compared me to anyone and always told me I'm the best so I will have more confidence in myself. I have been living my whole life as the image that he told me before.."

Yein did not know why she even told Jungkook about that person. It's been years since she talked about him and why does it have to be Jeon Jungkook?! Ugh..she must be insane!!

"Umm..mianhe, I'm wasting your time don't I?" She ask.

Still no answer.

Is he mad?

Oh my gosh, Jeon Jungkook! She just late in saying thanks after all! Why make a fuss over it?!

"Ugh..I'm done with you. Get some rest. I will sleep on the couch" Yein say and was about to stand up but her hand was hold by someone. And that someone is Jungkook. His grip on her hand is tight. Like he don't want her to leave.

"Yah, wh-" Jungkook pulled Yein into the bed with him.

The two of them are facing each other face and their body are so close. Jungkook pulled her into a hug and buried her head into his chest.

"Gajima..( don't go)" he mumbled.

Yein's heartbeat is faster from before. Faster than the last time. Her cheeks turn bright red as she could feel his breath on her skin.

"Just...stay with me"

[ rapmon's POV ]

"Are you guys ready?!" I ask to the members and Lovelyz. All of them nodded and smiled. I return the smile to them before grabbing the van's key. The principal give us a van for our convenience while living here so it is easier to move around with many people.

I quickly went to the driver's seat.

If I don't do that, then the horse and the alien will come here and make a mess before we could even go. I waited until all members get in the van and started the engine.

"Wait up!" Someone's yelled.

"Soul unni ppalli!!" Sujeong said from behind. Babyso- Ani. Soojung hurriedly get in the van and sit at the front seat next to me. I know it's weird for me to call her by her real name but she does the same to me so why not?