73

It seemed like it was just yesterday that Tim and Avi were in Hawaii, making love on the queen size bed in their honeymoon suite overlooking the ocean.

But that was three weeks ago and now they were at the airport. Tim was leaving to go back to Minnesota for two weeks to work on their new album 'Country Evolution'. He had mixed feelings about going. He was excited because he knew they would be recording songs with The Oak Ridge Boys and Charlie Daniels.

But on the other hand, he would be leaving his husband for the first time for two weeks. But some how it felt different. They had a stronger bond now. The wedding bands they were wearing were more than just gold rings. It seemed to had given them more trust in each other.  They both new that miracles didn't happen over night but they were both working harder to solve their problems.

Tim still drank a little but nothing like before. He was learning how to control it. Avi was still worried about his weight but instead of starving himself, he was learning to eat more healthier foods.

PTX was beginning to work on a new album also. Avi was excited to be working again even though that meant less time with his husband.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Avi said softly as he ran a hand through Tim's hair.

"Baby, two weeks ain't nothing. We'll both be so busy it'll fly by before we know it." Tim said, kissing Avi gently.

"I know. But when I go to bed at night, you won't be there." Avi pouted.

Tim smiles and takes hold of Avi's bottom lip. "I'll call you every night, I promise. I'll even sing you to sleep, if you want me to."

"Hmmm, that might work." Avi smiled.

The announcement came on that the fight to Minneapolis, Minnesota was now boarding.

Avi pouted and put his arms around Tim's neck. "I don't want you and Chris to go out bar hopping. You hear me."

"I don't think you need to worry your pretty head about that, Sweetie." Tim chuckled, wrapping his arms around Avi for one last hug and a kiss.

"Call me when you get to Chris's, alright." Avi said.

"I promise." Tim said reaching down for his carry on. He sighs and leans in to kiss Avi one last time before boarding. "I love you, my beloved husband." he whispered against Avi's lips.

"I love you too, my beloved husband." Avi whispered back.

Tim turned and walked up the ramp, throwing Avi a kiss before disappearing through the door.

Avi caught the kiss and held it to his chest and quickly wiped a tear.

______________________________________________

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATING. KATY AND I BOTH HAD WRITER'S BLOCK. :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

** SANDRA **

(((( AVI & TIM ))))