51

Avi squeals quietly as Tim steals a kiss from him. He scrunches his nose up, leaning his head back to look up at Tim upside down.

"Why can't I just stand on the buggy?" Avi pouts sadly.

Tim laughs, looking down at him. "Nothing's stopping you," he points out.

Avi grins, turning back around. He lifts his feet to the bar of the buggy, and holds on by the handle.

Tim puts his hands beside Avi's, starting to push him down the aisle. Avi giggles softly, leaning back onto Tim a little.

They had settled into the new home, for the most part, last night. They were out getting food and necessary things now.

"We have to get one thousand boxes of mac and cheese," Avi says, looking back and forth between shelves. Tim stops pushing the buggy, looking down at Avi with a raised eyebrow.

Avi laughs, looking back at him. "I'm only kidding."

---- 

"If I fall asleep, whatever you do, do not put me on the floor," Avi says. He sits down in the chair on Tim's lap.

Tim wraps his arms around Avi's waist, giving his cheek a kiss. "Why not?" He smirks, knowing that Avi hated sleeping on the floor.

Avi glares around at him, leaning back slightly. "You know why," he sticks his tongue out at him.

They didn't have a bed yet, so they resorted to sleeping on the floor.

Avi also hated the dark, and he swore on his life that it was darker when laying on the floor than it was up higher.

He cuddle down into Tim, his head resting on Tim's shoulder.

After a few minutes, Tim finally said something. "Babe, I can't sleep like this. We have to move to the floor." He lifted up slowly as Avi got off of his lap.

He grabs a blanket and lays on the floor, looking around as Tim walks to the wall to turn off the light.

As soon as it was dark, Avi whimpered. Tim went to go to the bathroom before he laid down, which left Avi all alone.

He stared at the ceiling, and he noticed that his breathing was becoming irregular. The walls seemed to cave in on him, threatening to squish him if he didn't get out of the total darkness.

He was soon gasping softly for air, warm tears running down his cheeks.

"Tim," he manages out. "Tim.."