38

"Avi, I'm so glad you're gonna be a part of this family. You take care of my baby." Dena Foust says as she hugs her future son-in-law tightly.

"Me too, and I promise, Mrs. Foust." Avi said hugging the smaller lady.

She pulls away and glares at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Avi chuckles. "Dena."

"That's better." She gives him a warm smile and whispers, "Just make my son happy."

Avi smiles and nods.

She turns and grabs her son into a hug. She whispers a few things and he nods. She then kisses him on the cheek. Avi couldn't help but smile, Tim was such a Momma's boy.

As they get back into the car, Tim noticed Avi smiling at him.

"What are you smiling at?" He ask taking Avi's hand.

"Momma's boy." Avi teases.

Tim blushes, "Yea, I guess I am."

They drive to the hotel where Avi's parents are staying while they are in Arlington.

"Uh Oh." Avi says as Tim opens the door for him.

"What's wrong." Tim ask.

"That's Esther and Darien's car." Avi answered.

"Crap. This may not turn out too well." Tim says as they walk up to the door.

"Well, if it ain't that newly engaged couple." Shelly says smiling as she opens the door. She grabs Avi into a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you, Sweetheart. Let me see that ring." She says grabbing him by the hand. He proudly shows off his beautiful engagement ring.

Tim smiles at them then looks around the room meeting Esther's glare. His smile fades until Michael grabs his hand in a firm handshake.

"I'm so glad that we were there to see that. It was beautiful. Shelly cried like a baby." He laughs.

"Oh I don't think I was the only one shedding tears." She said smacking her husband on the arm.

They all sat down and talked for quite a while. Tim leaned over to Avi.

"I'm going outside to smoke." He whispered. Avi nods and smiles, giving him a kiss.

Tim goes outside and lights him up a cigarette. He leans on the banister looking out across the parking lot.

"Well, not only do you drink but you also smoke. How classy is that." Tim shakes his head and looks around at Esther.

"I'm truly sorry that I don't walk on water like you do, Esther." Tim says.

She huffs and rolls her eyes.

Tim pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs, "No, I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have said that. I don't know why you hate me so much. I really wish we could be friends. After all, I am gonna be your brother-in-law. Esther, I love your brother so much. I want to spent the rest of my life loving him. I know I have my faults, but he loves me anyway. Your parents like me, why can't you?"

"Cause I'm afraid you're going to end up hurting him, Tim. He's already ended up in the hospital because of this relationship." Esther said.

"This has been hard on us both. I've also spent a few days in the hospital. We haven't been handling this in the best way." Tim says putting out his cigarette.

"No, you haven't. And in order for this relationship to ever work, you guys need to get your crap together." She said.

"You telling me. Any suggestions?" Tim smiles at her.

"No." She chuckles. "I don't have the problems y'all do. My fiance travels with me. But you might talk to Kirstie. Her and Jeremy has similar problems but at least they live in the same state." Esther says turning to face him. "Tim, I am so sorry. I know I came down on you really hard. But it scared me so bad when Avi ended up in the hospital and I blamed you for it. But now I know that Avi did it to himself. Just like your drinking, Hun, you're doing it to yourself. Maybe this engagement will give you both the confidence you need to work over these obstacles. I am really not a bad evil person." She says with a smile.

"Really?" Tim smirks raising his eyebrows, earning a smack on the shoulder from his future sister-in-law.

______________________________________________

VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

** AMERICA!! **