32

"O.K. first of all, Avi. You need to calm down." Austin said.

"Calm down? Austin, I had to hear about Tim from the news. Why didn't someone call me?" Avi said wiping the tears away.

"I know and I'm so sorry. I should have. It's been pretty crazy around here." Austin said moving to a quiet corner of the waiting room.

"So how is he? What happened?" Avi said stooping down to get out of the wind.

"He said something about being really tired and that he had a bad migraine. Right in the middle of 'Honey I'm Good', I heard his bass line stop. I looked around at him and he had a glazed look in his eyes. He stumbled back a few steps and then he went down. Chris tried to grab him but couldn't get to him in time. He hit the stage pretty hard. The doctor said it was a combination of the migraine, exhaustion, and stress. And he received a mild concussion from the fall." Austin explained.

"Is he gonna be O.K.? What hospital is he in?" Avi ask.

"He's at Vanderbilt here in Nashville. The doctor said that with plenty of rest he should be fine. I think they are gonna keep him a few days. So we'll have to cancel a few of our shows. Listen Avi, can I say something?" Austin ask not wanting to cause the couple more problems.

"Yea sure Austin, I guess so." Avi sighed expecting to get yelled at.

"Avi, I love Tim. He's the best friend I've ever had. And I care a lot about you too. Heck, I've been you guys supporter from the very start. But something has got to give. Tim loves you so much, you are ALL he ever talks about, I know you feel the same about him. But you two are unknowingly killing each other. Ya'll have to stop this.
    Now, before you say anything, I'm not talking about ending your relationship. I think you guys are great together. Stop giving each other something to worry about. He's worried sick about you not eating. Stop giving him that reason to worry. EAT FOR GOD'S SAKE!
  I know you are worried about him too. He's getting a little to dependent on the alcohol. Me and the other guys can deal with that problem here on this end. But you have to promise me you will try to deal with your problem on your end. I'm sure Kevin, Scott and Mitch would help in a heartbeat.
  You guys can always make arrangements to see each other while we both are on tour. It's not that difficult. Just check the schedules. It can be done. Just promise me that you will think about what I said. I love you guys and want you happy. And don't think I'm picking on you cause Timmy is gonna get the same speech I just gave you." Austin finally stopped to take a breath of air.

_______________________________________________

VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **