62

Avi pulled the covers over himself, absentmindedly scrolling through Twitter as he waited for Tim to come to bed.

He saw that there was still a hype about his and Tim's engagement. That was over three months ago. He thought to himself, confused as to why people would still be talking about it.

There were pictures and videos. And of course, the normal hate comments with the supportive ones mixed in there.

Avi sighed to himself as he read mostly the hate, hardly ever stopping to read some support.

He felt his stomach growl as it digested his dinner. He would have thrown it all up by now-- but Tim simply wouldn't let him leave his side. He felt sick because he hadn't eaten that much food in a long time, but he would have to deal with it.

He let out another sigh as he locked his phone, tired of seeing all comments that read about there being three gays in Pentatonix now, and how it was so wrong to actually get married to a person of the same sex.

He laid it on the bed beside him, and turn on his side. He hid his face in the pillow, letting slow tears escape his eyes.

He heard the bedroom door open, and listened to Tim's footsteps walk to the bed. The bed dipped as Tim laid down beside Avi. He picked up the phone, unlocking it and saw all the hate that Avi had been reading.

He glanced at Avi and put the phone down. He reached forward and pulled the pillow down from Avi's face. He wiped at the tears, and kissed Avi's forehead.

"Stop crying," he whispered. "I want to see that pretty little smile of yours." They had planned on starting wedding plans tonight, and he didn't want Avi in this state of mind.

Avi giggled a little, wiping his eyes with the backs of his hands. Tim smiled and kissed his forehead again, pulling him close into his chest.

"Are you tired? Should we just go to bed and forget about the planning?" Tim asked quietly.

Avi shook his head. "No.. I'll be alright.. I just feel a little sick. That's all."

"Why? Did I get you sick?" Tim worried.

Avi shook his head once more, smiling at the concerned man. "No, it's because I haven't eaten as much as I did tonight in a long time.. I think it was a little too much."

Tim nodded his head in understanding and waited a few minutes before looking back down at Avi.

"Let's start on wedding plans, yeah?"