21

Avi woke up with a head ache, his hair slightly tousled and his body bare from last night. He groans quietly at his light headedness and hides his face in his pillow.

It was passed time for him to take his pills, but he didn't have the energy to get up and get them. He turned his head to the side, looking at Tim. He was still asleep, and some of his hair covered his face as he snored softly with his mouth slightly open.

Avi giggles, brushing the hair from Tim's face. He leans forward, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

Tim feels Avi place the kiss, and he opens his eyes slowly, looking at Avi. He noticed how heavy and sick Avi's eyes looked, and became concerned.

"What? What's wrong," Avi asks, noticing Tim's expression.

Tim reaches a hand up, brushing back Avi's hair. "You look sick.. Are you alright, doll?"

Avi awed at the nickname inside of his head, smiling a little. "I'm fine. I just have a head ache... That's all."

"You'll tell me if you feel worse. Right?" Tim asks. He was only worried about Avi, nothing else mattered.

Avi nods once, sitting up in bed. He really did feel terrible. But he wouldn't let Tim know that. This was one of the only days they would have together for a while and he wasn't going to ruin that just because he was feeling sick.

Avi reached over to the side table and grabbed his pill bottle and water. He opens the top and pours out two pills into his palm, popping them into his mouth after he drinks his water.

He screws the lids back on and notices Tim looking at him sadly. He turns to him, propping himself up on his elbow. "What?"

"I feel like that's all my fault," Tim says sadly, pointing to the pills. Their relationship was the reason Avi was like this.

Avi shakes his head a little, leaning forward and placing his forehead against Tim's. "Honey, it's not your fault. It's mine. I can't seem to handle my emotions," he says, laughing to try and lighten the mood.

He presses his lips against Tim's, feeling him kiss back softly. He pulls back, placing a hand on Tim's chest.

"I love you."