17

Avi had gotten so thin since he left Tim, almost two months ago. They were on tour now, and in Chicago at the moment. They had a show that night, and Avi was already tired of it, even though it was only the beginning of tour.

Avi had fallen in depression, and he had a bottle of pills that he took around with him all of the time. No one knew about them, except for Esther. He told her everything.

He had gotten off of Skype with Tim a few minutes ago, and he was sure that Tim had been drinking. His speech was a little slurred, and he didn't look all focused.

Avi felt bad, for not telling Tim about the pills, but he didn't want to cause anymore heart ache for Tim, so he decided to just leave it secret from there on.

--

It was just before the show. The group had about 20 minutes before it was time to go on. Avi was spending his free time staring at his phone screen. He was watching a video of Tim singing Your Man. He was smiling like an idiot at the screen, keeping his focus on Tim the whole time.

He was so wrapped up in the video he didn't notice that the door to the dressing room was opening. He only looked up when he heard the smooth bass, and it wasn't coming from the phone speaker.

Avi snapped his head up quickly, tears filling his eyes as he saw Tim in the doorway. He was singing along with the video, smiling as Avi jumped up and tackled him in a hug.

Tears fell down Avi's cheeks, and he buried his face in Tim's chest. He hadn't seen Tim in so long.

"Hey, baby," Tim laughs, hugging Avi back tightly and kissing his head. He could feel Avi's bones as he hugged him, but he tried his best to keep on a happy face.

"Oh, my god.." Avi cries, laughing softly as he tightens his arms around Tim.

They let go of each other, and they walked into the dressing room. Avi paused the video he was watching as Tim looked around the room.

His eye caught the pill bottle on Avi's table, and he walked over to pick it up. He read the label and tears filled his eyes.

"Avi, what's this?"