48

They were so excited about finding a house. Avi felt bad about leaving Kevin but he believed that once they found a house and moved that Kevin would have Allysa move in.

Tim called a real estate agent and told her exactly what they were looking for. She told him that there were a few on the market that they may be interested in looking at.

They got in Avi's car headed to the first house. "Babe, Listen to me. Once we get to looking at these house, we HAVE TO AGREE. O.K.? If I like one and you don't. Tell me. It will not make me mad. This is OUR house. We both have to be happy with it. Alright?" Tim said as they pull up to the first house.

"Deal" Avi said shaking Tim's hand, smiling.

The minute they pulled up in front of the first house, their hearts dropped. They looked at each other and sadly shook their heads. It was a log cabin and it was in the woods, but it was a very small log cabin.

They looked at all the houses. There was always something that one or both didn't like. After the last house, the agent told them that if anything else came up she would call them.

The couple got back in Avi's car. Tim let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead. "This is gonna be tougher than I thought."

"Yea, None of them was really what we wanted. They didn't make us go WOW!" Avi said as he pulled out of the drive way heading home.

They got home and walked in the house. Kevin and Allysa were sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Well, how did the house hunting go?" Kevin ask pausing the movie.

"Not too good." Tim said sitting down in the recliner. Avi sat down in his lap, leaning back on Tim's chest. Tim wrapped his arms around him.

"Yea, none of them were what we're really wanting." Avi said laying his head on Tim's shoulder.

"Don't get discouraged. The right house will come along." Allysa said.

"Maybe we're being to picky." Tim said.

"What are you looking for?" Kevin ask.

"A log home surrounded by woods away from the city."- Tim

"3 preferably  4 bedrooms, for family and friends to come visit."- Avi

"Open floor plan with a large kitchen."- Tim

"In ground swimming pool."- Avi

"Large basement so we can have a studio."- Tim

"A fireplace, for romantic evenings." Avi said kissing Tim's cheek.

"I'd like for the inside to actually look like a cabin. You know, logs or wood. A rustic feel." Tim says.

"Y'all aren't asking for too much are ya." Kevin laughs.

Tim's phone rings, he looks at the ID. "It's the real state agent. I gotta take this."

Avi hops up and Tim gets up and heads to the kitchen for privacy.

Avi sits back down in the recliner and crosses his fingers.

"So Kurvy, are you gonna be alright after I move out?" Avi asked his friend.

"Ah, Bassman, Don't worry about me. I'm already making plans." He said with a wink, taking Allysa by the hand and she giggles.

"Baby! You are not gonna believe this!" Tim said actually running back into the living room.

"WHAT!!" Avi said getting excited because of Tim's excitement.

"Another house just now came on the market! And you're not gonna believe who owns it! Oh my God!!" Tim says, eyes wide with excitement.

"WILL YOU JUST TELL ME BEFORE I HAVE A HEART ATTACK!! Avi shouted.

Tim put his hand on his chest trying to catch his breath.

"Ted Nugent!" Tim yells with excitement. "TED 'CAT SCRATCH FEVER' NUGENT!!!!"

____________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **