35

"Now, are you sure about this Timmy," Austin asks as he turns into a specific shop. Tim had been out of the hospital for a few days, and Avi had already gone back home.

Tim nods, pushing his hair back with his hands. "Most definitely. I'm positive."

Austin was only making sure. He wanted the best for his close friend, and since Tim did confirm it; he believed it was the best.

               "That one," Tim points to show Austin. "That's the one." 

Austin slaps his hands onto Tim shoulders, rubbing them. "It's perfect."

----

Avi waited patiently for Tim to answer the Skype call. He had tried five times, and each time the connection had failed. Stupid Wi-Fi.

Finally, the video was able to connect. "Hi," Avi smiles.

Tim looks up from the paper he was writing on, setting his pencil down. "Hey baby," he responds.

Avi reaches forward, pulling the chip bag from Scott's lap and starts eating on them absentmindedly. "Whatcha writin'?" He asks.

Tim clears his throat a little, shoving the paper and pencil into a different spot. "Just a song," he lies. He couldn't let Avi know what he was really doing. "How's tour going?"

Avi's smile falters a little. He felt like Tim was lying to him. But he shook it off. "It's going well. Scotty boy is sick, so it's thrown us off a little," he explains, giggling as he looks up at Scott. "But other than that, it's gone well."

"Tim you gotta start getting ready!" Someone calls, their voice muffled slightly by the shut door. Tim sighs a little, turning back to the lap top screen.

"Looks like I've gotta go," he says. He smiles at Avi, pulling out the paper and pencil again. "Bye, I love you. I'll talk to you later alright?"

Avi's smile disappears completely and he waves at the screen. "Bye," he whispers. "Love you too."

The call ends. Avi wipes at his eyes before he could even get tears in them-- he knew they were coming. The call was so short, and Tim was being so secretive. That had Avi worried.

He knew he shouldn't worry about it, but he did.

"Don't worry about it," Mitch says coming up behind Avi and massaging his shoulders lightly. "You can't put more stress on yourself."

Avi nods, closing the lap top. "We've got a couple days off right? Let's go party."