37

Avi nods slowly at first, smiling widely. "Yes.." He whispers. "Yes."

Tim let's out a light laugh as he slides the ring onto Avi's shaking hand. He stands back up, capturing Avi's lips in a kiss.

The whole stadium was shouting and clapping, everyone happy for them. "God, I love you," Avi whispers into Tim's mouth, ignoring the crowd in front of them.

---

"How long are you here for?" Avi asks, leaning against Tim as they walk out of the stadium.

"Two more days," Tim replies, leaning down and kissing Avi softly. "And then I'll have to leave."

"We're going to celebrate!" Scott yells from the bus. "Dinner on me," he says, walking out to the two men.

Avi looks up at Tim, who shrugs a little. Avi turns back to Scott, nodding. "Can it be barbecue though?"

---

Avi rolls over to face Tim, getting closer to him as well. "Hi," Tim laughs, putting an arm around Avi to pull him even closer.

Avi looks down at the engagement ring on his finger, twisting it around mindlessly. Tim notices, and he leans down, putting a kiss to Avi's forehead.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asks, rubbing Avi's hip bone with his thumb.

Avi looks up at him, reaching up as he starts to kiss down Tim's jaw.

"We should go spend tomorrow with our parents and each other," he whispers, making his way down Tim's neck slowly.

Tim grunts slightly, nodding in return. "Sounds like a plan to me," he breathes out.

Avi pushes his lips against Tim's slowly, making the kiss sweet. When he pulls away, he leans in and nibbles on Tim's ear.

"But let's get this out of the way first," he whispers suggestively.