50

Tim looks down at Avi laying in his lap. "Let me repeat the question cause I don't think you heard me correctly the first time. What. Would. You. Like. For. Breakfast?"

"Honey, I'm too tired." Avi whined.

"Babe, I am too. But we gotta eat. Make a deal with you. We'll go eat breakfast then we'll both go and take a long nap. Deal?" Tim says leaning over kissing Avi on the forehead.

"Alright. Deal. You win again." Avi said slowly getting up from Tim's lap and standing up.

Tim stands up wrapping his arms around his fiance'. "When it comes to making you eat? As long as I'm around, Yes Dear, I AM gonna win."

"You're so mean to me." Avi pouted playfully.

"If getting you to eat is being mean, well then yea, I guess I am mean to you. But it's just because I love you so much." Tim leans over and starts kissing and nibbling on his neck causing him to giggle.

"Alright, if you two love birds can stop making out long enough to come eat, breakfast is ready." Kevin says rolling his eyes and Allysa giggles.

Tim made sure Avi ate a good breakfast, then stood up collecting their dishes.

"No way." Allysa says taking the dishes from his hands. "You two looks like you're fixing to fall out any second. Neither one of you have had enough sleep to even function. Do ya'll want to end up back in the hospital? Now, both of you go to bed and no arguing with me."

"You definitely don't want to argue with her." Kevin chuckles.

"Come on, Baby." Tim said holding his hand down to Avi. "I don't think I want this little lady mad at me."

"You got that right, Buster." She smiles.

They went to their bedroom, lying down without even bothering getting undressed. They were both a sleep within two minutes. Cuddled closely together.

After several hours of sleep, Avi slowly opens his eyes. Tim was still sound asleep lying next too him. He gently brushes Tim's hair out of his face and lightly kisses him on the cheek. Careful not to wake him up. "You sleep, my sweet prince." He says softly before quietly leaving the room.

Avi walks into the kitchen where Kevin was sitting at the table drinking a glass of tea, thumbing through the mail. "Well, y'all finally decided on getting up?" Kevin smiles.

"Only half of us. Tim is still sleeping." He said getting him a glass of orange juice and sitting down with Kevin.

"He must have been more tired than he thought." Kevin said.

"Yea, he's not as tough as he tries to act." Avi says smiling.

"He's a good guy though. I'm really glad you found someone who wants to take care of you, like he does." Kevin said.

"Me too." Avi smiles thinking of his fiance'. "Kevin? You would be my best man at the wedding?"

Kevin looks up taking off his glasses. "Nothing would make me more happier, Bro." Grabbing Avi into a hug.

________________________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **