20

Tim takes the shirt and pitches in back into the suit case.

"But I always wear a t-shirt to bed." Avi says shrugging his shoulders.

"Baby, we haven't seen each other in over two months. Believe me, you're not going to need a t-shirt." Tim said smiling pulling Avi into his arms and kissing him.

"But first I want you to be me a favor."  Tim said as he brushed Avi's hair back.

"And what would that be?" Avi ask.

Tim turned Avi around facing the full length mirror. He stands behind him with his hands on his shoulders.

"Now, I want you to look at yourself in that mirror and tell me exactly what you see. O.K.?" Tim says kissing Avi on the back of the head.

Avi stood looking at himself for a couple of minutes before speaking, "I see... I see fat and ugly."

"What??" Tim ask with a confused look. "Baby, you are the most beautiful human being I have ever laid my eyes on. There is absolutely nothing ugly about you. And as for being fat? What are these?" Tim rubs Avi's side.

"My ribs." Avi answers.

"Exactly, if you were fat, you wouldn't be able to count your ribs. Do you see my ribs?" Tim ask.

Avi looked around at Tim who had been standing there the whole time with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"No." Avi couldn't help but smile as his eyes scan Tim's body.

"Would you want me to lose weight? You can't see my ribs so I must be fat." Tim said.

"No, Baby. You perfect in every way. You have a gorgeous body."  Avi said running his hand through Tim's hair.

"Two things." Tim says holding up two fingers. "Number one, I love food. Number two, I love my beer. The combination of the two equals this." He says patting himself on the stomach. "I know I got a beer belly and one of my legs equals two or even three of yours. But you fell in love with me just the way I am. So why would I want to change. I fell hopelessly in love with you during the Sing Off. You weren't skinny then, but you stole my heart anyway."

"Avi, Baby, I'm begging you." Tim says getting down on his knees, "Please. Please, stop worrying about your weight. I'm worried sick about you. I can't be here to force you to eat. You are beautiful and I love you so much." Tears streaming down his face.

___________________________________________________________

VOTE & COMMENT!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **