69

The setting was beautiful. Dark blue and white roses were everywhere. Everyone was seated, waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Tim and his wedding party, dressed all in dark blue tux, stood behind the closed curtain, waiting for the final minutes to click down. Tim was taking the final drags off his cigarette.

"You alright, Bro." Austin laughed, patting him on the back.

Tim shakes his head, taking deep breaths.

"Don't have a panic attack yet. You need to wait to see if Avi is even gonna show up." Austin laughs.

"WHAT!!??" Tim nearly shouts, with panic on his face.

"Hush, Austin." Allysa scolds. "Yes Tim, Avi is here and very excited." She hands Tim a glass of water.

"I wished you had spiked this."  He said as he drank the water. "Oh God." He whispered as the music started.

The curtain opened and Adam starts to slowly walk down the dark blue carpet. Once he was in place, Rob started down the aisle. Then Chris and then the best man, Austin.

Tim nervously ran a hand through his hair as he stood beside his mom, Dena. They were waiting for Allysa to tell them when to go. They were leaving a gap between the best man and the groom.

Finally she motions for them to step forward. He takes his mother's arm as they step forward.

"Just breath, Sweetie." He hears her whisper causing him to smile as everyone turns their attention to them. Everyone stands.

They walk slowly down the aisle. Tim's heart was practically beating out of his chest.

When they get to the front, Austin is holding a white satin pillow with a long stem dark blue rose laying on it. Tim takes the rose and hands it to his Mother, kissing her on the cheek. He leads her to her seat then takes his place by Austin. Everyone takes their seats.

Avi's wedding party were now standing behind the close curtain, all dressed in white tux. Shelley was gently rubbing her son on the back as he tugged nervously at his tie.

"You still have time to run, Avi." Esther said jokingly to her younger brother.

"Are you kidding, this is the best day of my life." Avi smiles through the nerves. "Do you realize it's been almost 24 hours since I've even seen or talked to him."

"Well, let momma tell you, he is REALLY looking good." Mitch smirks, peeking through the curtain.

The music changes and the curtain opens. Scott steps forward and starts walking slowly down the aisle, followed by Mitch, then Kirstie and then the best man, Kevin.

"This is it." Michael whispers to his son. Esther motions for them.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." Avi whispers quickly as he takes his mom and dad by the arm. Everyone stands.

Tim smiled as tears filled his eyes when he saw Avi. Their eyes met and Avi tried to fight back the tears but failed.

When they got down to the front, Kevin was holding a dark blue satin pillow with two long stem white roses. Avi takes a rose and hands it to his mother, kissing her cheek. He takes the other rose and hands it to his dad, kissing him also on the cheek. He leads them over to their seats.

Tim steps forward, taking Avi by the hand. They walk together to their place in front of a preacher and a Rabbi.

The preacher begins. "Dearly beloved, we have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of Avriel Benjamin Kaplan and Timothy Regan Foust in Holy Matrimony."

_______________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

**  Sandra  **

**  ROCK & ROLL!!!  **