23

The two decided to shower together to save time. Avi was sure that leaving the bathroom with a hickey on his collar bone was not in the plan, but he really didn't question it.

He was feeling a little better now, but the dizziness was still there. He groaned quietly as he bent over, reaching for clothes in his suitcase. He decided to go lazy, and finally just grabbed sweatpants from his bag, and then a random shirt from Tim's bag.

"Hey, that's my favorite shirt," Tim pouts, noticing that Avi had taken it. Avi giggles a little, tying up his old converse that he hadn't worn in ages.

"Well it's mine now," he argues softly, hugging himself as if he were hugging the shirt.

Tim smiles at him. He looked cute in it, Tim had to admit. It was too big on his small frame, which made him look smaller than he actually was.

"Well, you're cute, so I guess I have to let you keep it," he says, kissing the tip of Avi's nose.

Avi stands up, walking to the door. "You better get to movin'," he tells Tim. "Mitchell will be up here in five minutes."

--

The group and Tim were out just walking about the town. Looking at things that they had probably seen a million times before.

Avi hadn't told anyone yet, but his dizziness was getting worse by the second, and he wasn't sure how much more he could take. The heat wasn't helping him.

He held onto Tim's hand tighter, hoping that it would give him at least some support if he did pass out.

Tim look down at Avi, feeling the grip tighten. "Are you okay?"

Avi nods a little, stumbling into Tim slightly, and then walking back normally.

And then it hit him hard. His vision was starting to cloud with spots, and he instantly stood still.

This stopped Tim and the rest of the group, each of them asking Avi is he was okay and what was wrong.

Avi stayed silent, only seeing the specks covering his vision, and the voices were becoming muffled.

His knees buckled underneath him, and he collapsed to the ground, eyes closed, not uttering a single word.