47

"Need any help?" Kevin called from the front door of his and Avi's apartment.

Avi turned around quickly, a smile growing on his face as he saw one of his favorite people in the world.

"Hi, Kevin," he giggles, running and hugging his best friend tightly. Kevin laughs, hugging Avi back. He waves a hello to Tim, who waves back and smiles at the two's friendship.

"Hi, Alyssa," Avi greets the smaller girl beside Kevin, giving her a hug as well.

Avi turns back around to the car, walking back out and grabbing his suitcases. He motions for Tim to follow him.

"I hope you don't mind, Kevo," Avi starts. "Tim's staying here for a while."

----

Tim admired the close friendship Kevin and Avi had. How they always joked around with each other, and how they always ate dinner together over whatever show was playing on TV.

"Want another, Av?" Kevin asks, holding up a piece of pizza. Avi only had one so far. He normally stayed away from pizza. He took a quick glance over in Tim's direction.

He was looking at Avi, waiting for him to respond. Avi knew that if he said no, he would be made to eat something else. "Sure," he nods.

Kevin walked over and placed the piece on Avi's plate, giving him a small smile.

Avi brings his feet up to the couch, leaning over against Tim's shoulder as his attention was drawn back to the TV.

He finished his food quickly, laying his plate on the coffee table as he stood up. "I'm going to shower," he announces, turning around to Tim.

"Want me to come?" He asks Avi, laughing under his breath as Kevin pretends to throw up.

Avi shakes his head, giggling. "Talk with Kevin. Keep him company," he replies, giving Tim a kiss and walking off.

----

Tim opened his arms, smiling as Avi climbed into them and snuggled deep down into the covers of his bed.

Tim kisses the top of his head, resting his head atop Avi's. His fingers draw random patterns into Avi's side gently, giving Avi goosebumps.

"We'll start house hunting tomorrow, yeah?" Tim asks, giving Avi more little kisses.

"Ohhh," Avi grins. "Definitely.. It should he fun."