39

"Tim," Avi calls from their bed. Tim heard him from the bathroom, but decided to ignore him as long as he could just as a joke.

"Tiiim," he calls louder. Tim smiles a little, laughing quietly. He sounded like a baby dinosaur.

"Timmyyy." He sounded so needy. "Tiiiiim. Come heeerrreee."

Tim laughs, walking out of the bathroom. "Yes, what do you need?" He asks, walking over to Avi. He lays down on the bed, putting an arm over Avi's stomach.

Avi scoots closer to him, closing his eyes as he cuddles into his chest. "You're warm," he whispers. "And I'm cold."

"Babe, I don't have my pajama's on yet," Tim says quietly, leaning down and kissing Avi's head.

Avi whines, shaking his head no. "Don't move," he sighs. Tim was confused as to why Avi was acting like this all of a sudden.

"Can I go get my pajama pants on f--" "Nooo," Avi whines. "Sleep without them. You have boxers on," he says, his fingers slipping between the band and Tim's hip.

Tim sighs a little but nods, his fingers lifting up Avi's shirt a little. His thumbs grazes over Avi's hip bone gently.

"I love you."

---

"Avi, come on," Mitch says softly, pulling Avi away from Tim as he walked up the plane ramp.

Avi turns away from Tim slowly, looking down as he wipes his eyes with the backs of his hands.

     Avi separated himself from everyone. Including his family. He wasn't in the mood for being around anyone.

"Avi," Esther calls, walking in front of his bunk. "We have some left over barbeque," she begins. "We left enough just for you."

Avi turns over, looking at her. His eyes were red, obvious that he had been crying.

"Come eat, honey." She says, pulling him up.

Avi sighs a little, standing up and walking to the lounge reluctantly. He ran his fingers through his tousled hair, trying tame it.

He looked down and tries straightening his shirt.

Esther hands him the box of warmed up leftovers, pointing to an empty spot on the couch.

Just as he was about to take his first bite, he heard his phone start ringing. He stands up quickly, shoving the box into Scott's hands.

"Avi what are yo--"

"It's Tim!!