Forced Relations

Começar do início

I'm just not used to it. I more and hold your hand sneak a kiss here and there type but I have a feeling you're about to change all that. You like affection don't you?

Yes, I like to be held and kissed and when you get a chance, squeezed and teased. I love to feel my man wanting to hold me and touching me. I want to hold and touch him to.

I've never heard it put that way. Most girls whine about it but when you put it that way it makes me want to hold you more. Are you going into law by chance?

I laugh and tell him no that I want to be an anesthesiologist and he chuckles as we go on to our classes. I do my work but I don't see him again until shop where were separated and I work with Bradley on the axles. We work quietly until he finally asks.

So are you wanting to try again or are you serious about Jared?

Well I didn't know you were seeing others the whole time and cheating on her and I thought you were going to leave her and yes I'm serious about Jared. I really like him. So no, I don't want to go out with you again.

I say loud enough for Jared to hear since he's right over me but it's still a whisper. I pull myself out and go wash my hands then Mr. Abbott calls time. Jared walks over and washes his hands and smiles at me so I look back at Bradley then sigh.

Bradley hit on me. I told him no but I'm not going to hide it from you.

I know and I knew he would but I wasn't sure if you'd tell me. Most girls wouldn't. I'm glad you did but I'll take care of it.

I already did but I told you because that's how I am. I told you cheatings not my way and I won't let another man have something that's yours and you should know when they try. Even if it's your friend.

You're mine? I like that. I know you took care of it on your end but being your my girlfriend he should respect me enough not to ask so now I'll take care of it my way. Now you won't mind me being a good boyfriend and defending what's mine would you?

I smile shaking my head as I spritz water on him saying no. Then dry my hands. He chuckles then dries his and we walk to our bench and wait that's when I noticed Tatum and Bradley switched places and poor Tatum has to sit with Paula while she examines him. She says something to him but he picks up his bag answering then tells her not to touch him so she pulls her hand back and the bell rings. We laugh and go on to English. Leah and Levi walk in all hugged up together but Suzy walks in laughing then looked at us and tells us Paula was asking Tatum who he is and if he's new. So he informed her of just who he is and now she's kicking herself over it. Class goes on and I turn in my work then look over Jared shoulder to see where he's at but he looked at me.

Can I help you with something or are you just admiring me?

He teases but I snicker then pull my chair up next to him and point to his work telling him no that I already admire him. Then tell him I can help with his work. We sit there and he keeps working while I point out some errors he has and help him with them. I look at the time and move back to my seat as he finishes he puts his things away and the bell rings so he drops his work on the way out. We go to fitness and Suzy talks about Tatum in the locker room so Paula can hear.

Man Abby you really made Tatum over. He looks completely different now. I can't believe you even got with Jared. Isn't he the guy you liked before you went to Ohio?

She uses our previous conversation to stir the pot.

Yes but Jared already knows that. He was the only person in the school that was ever nice to me but as for Tatum. Well come on, he totally had it in him. He just needed a push and the clothes. I know his parents have all those other kids and couldn't buy him new things so. He needed a makeover and boy did it work. Plus he's to nice of a guy to be how'd you call it? Sidelined. He should have a girlfriend by now. To bad you're a lesbian or you'd have a man by now.