I leave but I see a smirk on Bradley's face.I go meet Tatum and Leah at the mall then Suzy shows up and they check out her car but she says her parents told her she has to give it back. I tell her no that I'm making her work for it everyday after school so she has to come and be a maid at my house and she smiles agreeing but tells me I have to come tell her parents so I agree.

Plus it's in your name not mine and your eighteen. If they push me to much I'll buy an apartment and we'll turn that bitch into a place for all of us teenage adults and I really don't think they'd like that.

We go from store to store buying us all a bunch of new clothes. Tatum argues but we make him over in sexy new jeans and tops. We get him some new sneakers then new cologne then I grab a new bottle for Jared. I did promise to get him something even if we were joking. Then Leah looks at all the new clothes and smiles asking how their supposed to repay me.

Just don't turn your backs on me. Stay who you are. Don't turn into people like Paula.

I smile hugging them then put our things in our cars but as they take off my phone chimes so I answer to Bradley.

Hey you cooled down yet? You want to meet up and talk?

Yes. Meet me at Deer Lick Park. Nobody will look for us there.

Okay. I'll be there but you can get in my car. Yours is very... tiny.

I laugh knowing he thinks he's going to score. I text Levi and tell him to get to the park but he replies that they're already headed that way and parking in the back for me to lead him to the big hollow tree. Everyone goes to it because there's a bench inside that good for making out on. I agree then pull into the park as Bradley pulls in behind me. He follows me back and I get out but I look at Levi's car.

Shh...Let's not disturb them come on. Well go to the hollow tree. We can have lots of fun there.

I smile pulling him while he chuckles but follows kissing on my neck as he start to pull on me. I start to giggle but I hear Paula's giggle then she calls out to Levi

Oh yeah harder. Come on baby more!

Her voice rings out clear so I froze and Bradley stops standing upright letting me go like I never existed even though he's going to do the same thing. Then we hear the finish.

Oh yes, yes! Levi, oh! Um...

She coos but he leaves me standing there and rounds the tree so I follow to see her getting off Levi's lap. I turn away while he pulls his pants up.

Oh God Bradley! Why are you here? How'd you? You bitch! And you! You helped her!

She yells at me and Levi but he looks at her curious.

What? We come here all the time. How was I supposed to know she knew about this spot or she'd bring your boyfriend here? Apparently he's doing the same thing you are.

Bradley looks at them pissed.

What the fuck dude? You've been fucking Paula this whole time behind my back? And you, how many guys have you fucked?

Dude I only come when she calls. She said you guys had an understanding and since you kept getting ass I figured you did.

I'm not some whore Bradley! I don't just sleep around. Why is she here?

We came to hang out and maybe fuck. She's had a rough day and so have I and considering I just became single. I think I deserve to be with a decent women. Oh and before you try the I'm pregnant shit maybe you should consider something. Who's the daddy?