"What Finn?" I asked turning to stare at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," I said curtly.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I fell," I replied simply.

"Yeah, I got that part," he sighed rolling his eyes.

"Look, I made a mistake, I took a shower while being very drunk. I'm ashamed and don't really want to talk about it. I just want to go to sleep because my head hurts and my body hurts and being around you is just kind of pissing me off now," I sighed.

"Why?" he asked stupidly.

"Oh my god," I groaned. "Why the hell do you think? I just watched you get married to someone who wasn't me. I'll say it slowly so you can hopefully understand." I said glaring at him "I. Am. In. Love. With. You."

"Josie," he sighed looking at me sadly.

"I'm done denying it. Ella knows how I feel, everyone in the palace knows how I feel even you, and yet you have the nerve to ask me what's wrong, or why I did it," I growled out before turning around. "Goodnight Finnick. Go back to your wife," I said before walking away with tears returning to my eyes. When I reached my room I immediately changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top before throwing myself on the bed and sobbing.

"Josephine," I heard from behind the door. I lifted my head and looked at the door. "Jojo," the voice called again. It was slightly muffled and indistinguishable. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly to see Peter standing there holding a tray. On the tray was water, pasta, some steak, and mashed potatoes.

"Peter," I said smiling slightly.

"You seemed upset and I figured you should probably get something in your stomach after it was pumped as well as a lot of liquids," he said stepping in with the tray.

"You're too sweet," I said smiling. I followed him to the bed and sat down cross legged next to him.

"Bon appetite," Peter said placing the tray on my lap smiling. I immediately began eating the food and moaning in appreciation. "Slow down Josie," Peter chuckled.

"No, I got my stomach pumped which means all the food I ate tonight is gone," I said continuing to eat. Once the plate was empty I placed the tray and the empty plate on the ground next to the bed.

"Full?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, thank you," I smiled kissing his cheek.

"Go brush your teeth, it's time to get you to bed, the doctor said you needed rest," Peter said smiling. I rolled my eyes and got up. I did as Peter instructed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Hey Peter," I said leaning against the door while brushing my teeth.

"What's up buttercup?" Peter asked looking over at me.

"Why are you so sweet?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked looking at me.

"You brought me food, you've just been caring about me so much and we've only known each other for a couple days. Are you naturally this sweet like all the time or is it just something you're doing because you feel sorry for me?" I asked. I moved back into the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste and wash out my mouth before going back into the bedroom.

"Jo, I like you. I'm not nice to you because I feel sorry for you. I'm nice to you because I'm very attracted to you and I want to be with you. I'm nice to you because you're amazing. And I am nice to everyone anyways," Peter said grabbing my hands and pulling me in between his legs. He kissed both of my hands before watching me.

"My life is so messed up right now," I said beginning to cry again.

"Shhh no, don't cry Jo," Peter said pulling me down into his lap.

"I am so lucky to have met you," I told Peter leaning my forehead against his shoulder.

"I am too," Peter said kissing the side of my head. I lifted my head and wiped my eyes free from tears.

"I'm so tired of crying," I groaned. "I want to be happy. I want to get over Finn and start living my life again, before this week I was happy. I was so freaking happy. I was actually a very successful café owner, I had great friends, and I was not filled with so much sadness and frustration," I sighed.

"Jo," Peter said after a moment.

"Hmm?" I hummed looking at him.

"You're really pretty," he said staring at me.

"I look like shit right now," I said laughing.

"No you don't, you just kinda look like a sad little panda bear," Peter chuckled smiling at me.

"Hey!" I laughed hitting his chest.

"A really cute panda," he smiled kissing my cheek lightly.

"Thanks," I giggled.

"Now, lets get you into bed," He smiled holding onto my waist. He lifted me up and the laid me in bed, hovering over me.

"Hey Peter, you make me happy," I told him placing my hands on his shoulders.

"You make me happy too Jo," he told me kissing my forehead.

"Hey Peter?" I asked suddenly.

"Yes Josie?" he chuckled looking down at me.

"Sleep with me," I told him.

"Sure, I'll stay here tonight," he nodded moving off of me.

"No, Peter, sleep with me," I said sitting up and taking off my shirt confidently.

What did you think?! I know some of you are going to be very happy! Don't forget to Comment, Give suggestions, Vote, and Check out the other stories I'm writing!

-Mia