Peter thought Sean was your boyfriend. I told him he's related to you but didn't tell him how. His buddies were interested in getting to know you but I made sure to tell them you're taken and Kevin's you dude.

Well thank you. I'm glad you dealt with that. It saves me a headache later.

He chuckles and we walk inside. Kevin smiles and hands us our controllers.

Guess who's on tonight?

He smiles as I take the controller.

Ken?

He nods and we start playing. The night passes quickly and we hang out until it gets late. I say goodnight but they look at me funny but I'm tired so I head off to bed and fall asleep before Kevin makes it in then wake up when I roll over to him.

Well good morning beautiful.

He says pulling me close.

Um...Can we stay like this all day?

I kiss him as I lay against him.

I wish we could. I'd hold you like this everyday if I could but we do have school. If we want that future we talked about we have to get up and go.

I sigh then smell bacon.

Do you smell that? Is Jake cooking?

I quickly get up and Kevin laughs telling me Jake does know how to cook some and to let him make breakfast for a change. I hesitate but sit back down on his lap and he smiles. We love on each other then Jake yells for us to come eat. I pull myself away slipping on my blue top and black pants. He dresses and we go eat then head off to school. Throughout the day people whisper and Kevin keeps me closer than usual and Brice keeps looking at me funny. Until he finally catches me alone while Kevin's using the restroom.

Abby people are talking about you and saying things and Kevin says what they're saying is true but I know the guy. He's a friend of mine. I know it's rude to ask but did Andy really do that? I just text him and he says your his girlfriend still but I see you with Kevin and we talked at the game and well you seemed open to seeing other people so are you seeing them both or what's going on?

No Brice. I'm with Kevin and I'm not open to seeing anyone else. Kevin and I talked yesterday and we're exclusive now Andy did do it and I put him in jail but he got out and followed me to Meijer and cornered me at my car so I played along to get away from him. He still thinks we're together and we're keeping it that way to keep him away from me. He doesn't know where I am and thinks I'm homeschooled. If he's your friend then please don't tell him where I am or that were not together I want to be safe and if you're my friend you'll keep me safe from him.

Kevin walks over pulling me under his arm and I say bye then we walk away. He asks what he wanted so I tell him and he grins. After school we go home but Peter and his crew are working in the yard across the street. Jake runs in and changes then takes off to work and Kevin says he has an interview so he changes and starts to leave so I kiss him then head to my room to get my clothes for a shower. I have the house to myself for at least an hour so I strip then I hear the door close as Kevin leaves. I turn on my music then walk naked to the kitchen to find Peter drinking a Coke. I freeze but he almost drops it and looks at me.

Oh shit, Kevin said I could come in and get a Coke. He didn't tell me you were running around naked.

He says shocked as I grab the throw off the couch wrapping myself up.

Kevin didn't know I was naked. I'm getting ready to shower but I didn't hear you come in. Trust me he wouldn't have sent you in if he knew.