I'll Never Stop Loving You

Start from the beginning

“I’m not kinky!” Austin protested.

Dave gave him a look. “I was a teenage boy before,” he said. “You’re kinky. You might seem like a gift from the angels, but I know what happens inside that little head of yours.”

Austin finished off his last nugget and picked up his suitcase. “I’m going to change.” He walked into the bedroom and left me to eat with Scott and Dave in a comfortable silence.

Scott soon retired to his room and Dave and I were left alone. “How long does it take Austin to change?” I asked. “I wanna change and go to bed. It’s been too long of a day for me.”

Dave banged on the door until Austin came out. “You can change,” he told me.

A little while later we ended up brushing our teeth together. He kept playfully bumping his elbow into mine. He even flicked toothpaste on my face, but I was too tired to fight back. I grabbed a towel and wiped it off. Austin sighed and pulled me towards him by the small of my back.

“I love you,” he whispered when we were close. “I can’t wait to spend time with you Sunday.”

I leaned up on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. “I love you, too, Superstar.”

He hugged me for a little while and rocked me back and forth. Dave came up to the doorway of the bathroom. “You guys should get to bed. Long day tomorrow.”

I nodded and broke away from Austin and went across the suite to the bed Austin and I were sharing for our stay. I pulled my sea otter out of my backpack next to the nightstand and climbed under all the covers.

Austin came in a few minutes later and climbed in bed, leaving the bottom sheet between us. He kissed me on the cheek and turned out the light before hugging me from behind.

I woke up in his arms at 7 the next morning when Scott came in and asked us to get ready. I was so tired I could barely move. Austin lifted me out of bed, but I had to sit back down again. He smiled. “Guess you’re not cut out for the travel life yet, huh?”

I shook my head and laid back down. He covered me back up. “I’ll take my shower and finish up in the bathroom and come wake you up again, okay?”

I didn’t even respond. I fell back to sleep right away. Austin came back a half hour later and shook my shoulder gently. “Wake up Sleeping Beauty. You need to get ready.” I groaned and rolled over to face plant into the pillow. “Come on, Liv. You gotta get ready. I need you at the meeting."

He picked me up and carried me out to the living room. I lazily slapped him in the chest and laid down on the couch. Dave walked in from outside carrying a bottle of Pepsi. Dave nudged Austin. "Did you kill her?"

Austin laughed. "No. She won't get up. I think she's jet lagged or something."

Dave made a face. "Nah. She's just tired out she needs a shower right?"

Austin nodded and Dave disappeared for second. Dave shoved a pile of something into Austin's hands and told him to follow. Dave picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. The shower was already on and he sat me down inside. There wasn't any hot water coming out. I screamed and jumped out. "Dave! What was that for?"

He shrugged and placed a pile of my clothes on the sink. "Good morning, Olivia!" He shut the door and left.

I cranked the hot water on and shivered as I undressed and climbed in, muttering curses and insults about Dave. I was still tired as I’d ever been, except now I was freezing too.

I finished getting ready and sat down next to Austin. He was eating a breakfast burrito brought up by room service and offered me his second one. I turned him down and laid my head on his shoulder, dozing off until we had to leave.

I claimed a long stretch of seats in the limo as we rode to the record label and continued my slumber with my head in Austin’s lap and feet on Dave’s. Austin brushed his fingers through my wavy hair and seemed to massage my scalp as I drifted in and out of consciousness.

When we finally arrived at the record label I knew I was going to have to suck it up and stop sleeping. I put on a little lip gloss and prayed I didn’t look too much like a zombie. Austin clutched my hand out of no where and I knew he was nervous again.  I squeezed his hand and leaned up to kiss his cheek. Austin sighed as we were about to walk inside. “Can me and Liv have a minute before we go in?”

Rocco nodded. “We’ll be right inside in the lobby.”

Everyone left and Austin turned me towards him and grabbed both of my hands. “I guess this is going to be the day.”

I nodded and smiled. “You’ve been waiting for this forever.” I couldn’t make myself meet his eyes.

He sighed. “Me and Alex made ShootUsDown thinking it’d be fun, but damn. Look where it got me. I just...” He took a minute to gather himself together. “Are you sure you’re okay with me taking this?”

I laughed a little. “Austin. It’s going to hurt like hell to have you leave and it’s going to suck for both of us to start over, but it’s the ultimate test. If you can keep a relationship together when you’re so far apart, you can survive anything together.”

“So I should take it?”

“Austin you need to stop second guessing yourself. This is meant to be. Go for it.”

He squeezed my hands and I looked up in his eyes. “I’ll never stop loving you, Olivia, no matter how far apart we are.”

I smiled. “And I couldn’t stop loving you if I tried.”

He picked me up and kissed me deeply. Without even trying, I fell in love with him a little more.

 Thank you all so much for reading and being with me through my journey of writing this. Thanks for reading! <3