Chapter 28: Let's Make a Deal

On our second day in Vegas we all slept in, trying to recuperate from the terrible hangovers that we had caused ourselves the night before. After I finally managed to drag my ass out of the fluffy bed, I decided to go take a shower to wash off the events of the night before.

I wasn't the type of drunk that went wild, though. I always remembered what I did. Kellin and Oli were both the types of drunks that ended up dancing. They were shaking their asses and doing the same weird moves as the dancers in Justin Bieber's video for his song Sorry. . . to the actual song as well. It was scary.

Vic on the other hand was a really clingy drunk. He got extra cuddly and smoochy when he was wasted. Which was cute, I had to admit. Drinking didn't affect my own behavior much since, knowing my mother, I was probably born drunk. But sadly that didn't mean that I didn't get hangovers.

And oh my god they were bad.

Just when I had jumped underneath the shower, feeling my muscles relax as the hot water ran down my body, I heard the bathroom door open and close. Without warning, the shower door opened and in came Vic through the thick fog that the hot water had already created.

"What the hell are you doing? I'm busy." I complained with a chuckle, grabbing my loofah and squirting some body wash on it.

Vic just shrugged and grinned. "Well I need a shower too, and this way it'll be faster." He simply stated.

I snorted loudly at him. Faster. Mhm, right. I knew where this was going.

Vic and I had never 'taken a shower' together before. Not even at home. I couldn't deny though that watching the hot water run down his flawless tanned skin was an instant turn on. Holy shit.

"Max likey." I said, smirking as I watched his muscles flex while he was putting a load of shampoo into his hair. Load. Haha. I'm funny. Okay I'm not.

Vic grinned as he held his head underneath the stream and washed it out. God damn it, could he possibly get even hotter? His grin never faltered when he finished with his hair and unexpectedly snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me against him.

"Vic always likey." He said as he then leaned in to kiss me.

I melted into him momentarily as I kissed him back eagerly, having my hands resting on his toned, warm chest. The second I noticed that the kiss became a little heated, I pulled away and smiled. "Yeah let's not do this right now." I told him. "We're already late and I still want to have breakfast in the restaurant downstairs."

Vic pursed his bottom lip, pouting at me before finally sighing. "Fine." He murmured. But then he just kissed me again. And what could have been a five minute shower turned into a twenty minute one.

Eventually we managed to get done in time to still have breakfast downstairs, and met up with Kellin and Oli at their table. Or at least, Oli excused himself to get more drinks just as we sat down with our trays.

"Max, can I ask you for some relationship advice?" Kellin then asked, lowering his voice so Oli wouldn't hear as he walked off.

I snorted a little. "You're asking me for relationship advice?" I asked him in an incredulous tone. "That's like asking Donald Trump for a good hair stylist."

Kellin frowned and then nodded. "Good point." He murmured. "Vic?"

Vic blinked profusely, swallowing the bite of the sandwich that he had just taken and looked at Kellin with wide eyes. "Uh. . . what?"

"I need some advice. . ." Kellin then started, making Vic arch his eyebrow. "You've almost been married once, right?"

"Almost."