Chapter 26: Like Being Back in The Womb

"Oh my god, this is the most excited I've been since my mom took me to her job at Chuck-e-cheese because the babysitter OD'd on cocaine." I practically squealed as I ran through the big suite that we were all staying in.

Once you were inside, there was a huge living room area with a lookout over Vegas. On the left side there was a master bedroom with its own bathroom and on the right side it was exactly the same. It was perfect.

I ran into the bedroom on the left and threw myself on top of the big, fluffy bed, practically disappearing into it. It was so soft; I could've just stayed there forever.

"Max?" I then heard Vic ask, not too far away from me. "Max, where are you?"

I tried to push myself upward, out of the heap of pillows, but could only manage to get my head to stick out of the fluffy pile. "I'm here." I said, as laughs started erupting from my mouth. Vic turned around and smiled, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"God, this is like being back in the womb." I breathed as I lay back on the bed, making myself comfortable. "But then without the second hand smoke."

I felt the bed shifting a little and soon enough felt Vic rolling on top of me. I giggled at the slightly worried look on his face as we both disappeared into our cloud-like surroundings. "Hey there." He then said, smiling slyly at me.

"Hi there."

Vic leaned down, just about to kiss me, when we both felt something buzzing between the two of us. I arched an eyebrow and grinned. "Either someone is calling you, or you're strangely happy to see me."

Vic chuckled, rolling his eyes as he attempted to get off me so he could answer the call. The second he looked at the screen, he frowned. "I have to take this." He murmured.

"But- we were going to the pool." I reminded him, whining like a child as I climbed off the bed as well.

"This shouldn't take too long. How about I meet you downstairs?" He then suggested, softly pecking my lips.

I groaned a little and sighed. "Fine."

Vic smiled, knowing that I wasn't actually upset about it. . . I wasn't like that. He then smacked my ass as I passed him and finally answered the call. I tuned out what he was saying to the person on the other end, it wasn't my business anyway. Instead, I got my bikini out of my suitcase, grabbed a towel and headed to the other side of the suite to get Kellin.

"Kells, come on, I wanna head downstairs." I called out as I waited.

Within seconds, the doors opened. Kellin looked a bit disheveled, his hair all messed up and his cheeks a deep red. He wasn't wearing anything put a bed sheet wrapped around him. Of course I knew what was going on, but I ignored it completely.

"Remember that talk we had on the plane? We said that the first thing we'd do here together is find a hot Puerto Rican by the name of Alejandro and get a massage." I reminded him, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

Kellin chuckled a little and nodded. "Baby, come back, I wasn't done with you." I then heard Oli say as he joined us.

However, he completely ignored my presence and flipped Kellin around, pressing him up against the wall of their room as he kissed him hungrily. Kellin moaned loudly in response, kissing his boyfriend back, and I just shook my head.

"I-I'm sorry, I really wanna go, Max." Kellin then uttered, turning his head to me as Oli started kissing down his neck and chest. Wow, this guy had no shame. "But um- how about I meet you downstairs in uh- ung- t-ten minutes?"

By now Oli had disappeared underneath the heap of sheets that was wrapped high around Kellin's waist. Kellin let out a strangled moan and I wasn't sure whether to feel seriously uncomfortable or just be amused. He looked so flustered; it was almost funny to me. But at the same time, it was really weird standing there while my best friend was pretty much getting a blowjob. The way his face was contorting, I was pretty sure that he didn't need ten minutes.

"Alright, fine." I sighed, trying to stay on topic.

"Ar-are you sure it's fine?" Kellin breathed as he tried to keep himself standing upwards. "Because I feel guilty now. I mean, I want to spend time with you- we came together."

I arched an eyebrow, fighting the urge to laugh. "Well, I don't know about me, but it looks like you just did." I commented, looking at Kellin's flustered face as his mouth silently fell into an 'o' shape. "I'll just meet you downstairs."

Kellin nodded quickly while he panted, scrambling to shut the door as I turned around to leave. I snorted to myself and just made my way down to the outdoor pool, but not before changing into my bikini at one of the stalls.

I got myself a margarita and sat down in the shallow part of the pool. It probably seemed like nothing to everyone else, but being here meant a lot to me. I had never even been out of town before, let alone the state. But here I was, in Las Vegas. And it was pretty amazing.

I casually looked around me, taking in the beauty of the palm trees that surrounded the pool, when I suddenly spotted Kellin running my way, shockingly already dressed in his swimming trunks. He looked a bit distraught, though.

"Kellin, what the hell?" I wondered as I laughed a little. "You ran out here faster than a homophobe who just realized that it's gay pride day. I wasn't exactly timing you on those ten minutes, ya know?"

Kellin shook his head profusely, trying to catch his breath. "No I- Oli just- oh god." He breathed nervously. "He asked me to move in with him."

"So?" I asked, though I knew that this was usually a tiebreaker for him.

Kellin then took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I think I actually want to." He said, as if he only realized it himself just now.

"Well, did you tell him that or did you just run out and leave him there?"

"I left him there."

I chuckled and shook my head. "Go tell him then, you idiot!"

He nodded quickly and then bolted off again, running straight into Vic as he reached the doors of the hotel. "Oh shit, sorry." He muttered as he scrambled himself together and continued his way, quickly disappearing into the hotel.

Vic blinked a few times, looking around him with his brows furrowed in confusion. "Okay." He murmured.

I giggled softly, earning his attention. "What was that?" He asked me, smiling as he walked up to me and joined me in the water.

"Nothing, he's just being weird." I simply said, not really bothered to explain it all to him. I was way too preoccupied by how hot he was looking in those trunks. Damn. "So how did the call go?" I then asked.

Vic shrugged lightly. "Just made a few thousand bucks." He admitted, grinning with pride.

"You made a few thousand bucks with a mere phone call?" I questioned, my voice laced with shock. He simply nodded. "Wow, sometimes I really wonder if you're not just a phone sex operator on the side, because that sounds impossible. Who are you dirty talking to behind my back, huh? Steve Jobs's widow?"

Vic threw his head back and laughed loudly. "Oh man, I love you." He said, still chuckling as he then leaned over and kissed me.

"I'm being serious here, Fuentes." I then said, breaking away from the kiss by putting my hand on his chest. He just gave me an unimpressed look. "If that's what you're doing, then you have to teach me, because I'm sure there's plenty of lonely rich guys who wouldn't mind paying for a sexy phone call so every now and then."

He rolled his eyes in response, and I just couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. "You're such a weirdo sometimes." Vic then murmured, splashing some water into my face.

"Well that's what you get for dating a child."

"You're not a child, you're twenty-five!"

"And you're thirty-two."

He rolled his eyes and smiled, leaning closer. "Well. . . whatever, you make me feel younger." He then said to me, pecking my cheek. "So what do you wanna do?"

I grinned and sipped my margarita. Oh I definitely had plans, and it started with more margaritas.