Respect Is The Key

Respect Is The Key

What am I doing?

Am I going crazy!?!

I would have pulled away and acted like nothing happened but that would just be mean...and I'm not like that. I can't just turn and around and walk away! I started this! But I cant...it would be wrong to kiss him. What the hell was I thinking?

Luckily for me thought, I was saved.

By what?

A bloody huge wave crashing straight into us and causing us both to lose footing in the sand and go rolling under the water.

I gasped, trying to get to my feet as I felt the tide suddenly turn and pull me outwards, I couldn't get my feet to steady on the ground and the waves were too strong pulling me off balance each time. Everything was spinning, my eyes burning as they opened and I forced my hands up above the wave frightened as I gasped swallowing water as my head went under again.

"Hel-" I cut off, water entering my throat as my legs knotted and I was dragged further out into the sea where I no longer had any footing.

I panicked and yes I know, that's the worst thing you can do but what would you do if you were in my position?

"Gabby!" I heard Sam yell and I could hear the sound of the water clapping but as I was being dragged further out I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me to their chest as I clung to them my head finally above water as I took a gulp of air in and burst into tears sobbing into his shoulder. "Sh it's ok, I got you."

He whispered, his hands still holding me firmly to him as we floated, my legs were wound around his waist tightly and my throat ached, my eyes and my body.

Using one hand, he began to swim us to shore but I kept my eyes shut tightly as I cried further. How was he able to swim in this?! It's so strong!

I felt another wave hit into us and even though Sam's back took the main beating, I still freaked out feeling the water cover my mouth for a second. Sam noticed the jolt I gave and held on tighter. My hands now gripped onto his dyed blond hair and in the state I was in, I still noticed for the first time that he had dyed his hair.

Yet, I didn't care when.

I just clutched it like my life depended on it.

"Is she ok?" I heard Bailey ask Sam finally stood, the water dripping from our body but I was already shaking that the cold didn't bother me.

"Yeah I think so. I'm gonna take her up, where's Austin?" Sam's voice was worried and I forced my eyes open looking over his shoulder at the sea.

It was raging! No one was in the sea...but how did everyone empty so fast? I guess everyone left while me and Austin were standing there. God the water was pulling so much! And I can't swim that well!

"He's ok, his back hit a rock but Tina's with him the life guards making sure nothings broken and clearing the beach. There's a storm on the way, that's why the sea took a sudden turn." Sam nodded and walked away and I watched as Bailey moved towards Tina and the lifeguard, all of them were kneeling over Austin as he lay on his stomach, his face to the side scrunched up in pain.

"Sam?" I whispered not able to rise my voice above that volume.

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold," I shuttered knowing that was stupid and even though I was mainly shaking out of fear, I was still cold and now I could feel it and now I could relax a little, I was safe.

Sam didn't say anything back, instead he walked us a little further down the beach until we could barley see the others. His towel was on the ground along with another towel, I guess he moved it. We were close to the rocks and to the top of the beach as he fell to his knees and I unwrapped my legs and arms from around him and lay on my side curling my legs to my chest as I shivered feeling the wind blow against me.