Somebody Else

So I managed to think of something!! In fact, I managed to think of a lot more for more chapters!!!! See, this is what a good shower gets you! Lol...that was weird hahaha sorry, holiday makes me go crazy! Ok so here you go VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 9 - Somebody Else

"How are we supposed to get them out of the car? Their completely drunk!" For some reason, Sam's voice sounded a mile away! Even though he was standing right next to us just outside the van.

Bailey was passed out and Tina was almost asleep muttering drunken words under her breath and me...well...I was awake, just sorta in tears and laughing at the same time...so...how comes I could think properly but not speak right?

Wait...I'm not thinking right...haha...that's funny...wait what? 

Yeah, this is what happens to me when I'm drunk.

"Uh, you carry Bailey." Austin groaned and Sam reached in pulling her to his chest, Tina shifted out by herself wrapping her arms around Sam's neck as he lead them into the hotel. "Gabby? How drunk are you on a scale of one to ten?" I heard Austin mutter leaning into the car but I just leaned my head back against the seat and closed my eyes. "Gabby!"

"Huh? Oh..."I trailed off laughing.

"Yeah...twenty." I whispered before moaning and reaching in gently grabbing my arm helping me shift towards the open door. The minute I was in reach he wrapped his arm around my hip and I wrapped my arm around his neck until my feet were placed firmly on the ground. "Can you walk?"

"I...I thin..I...Yeah," I muttered as I stood feeling my head spin a little.

I kept my hand around Austin's neck and he held onto my wrist keeping my arm there for support as he wrapped his other hand around my back helping me to stay up as I stumbled around, my eyes fluttering closed every once in a while.

"I love you," I whispered into his ear, my head resting on his shoulder.

I felt him suck in a breath but he didn't stop walking.

"Um sorry, can you keep that open for a second!" I heard him yell out but I didn't open my eyes, I was enjoying the feel of my hip against his side. "Thanks."

Suddenly my feet felt like they were being held back and I forced my eyes open to see it was the red carpet under them. Wow...he was really good at dragging people...

"I love Austin...yeah...he's my fuzzly friend...my best fuzzly friend....what's a fuzzly?" I muttered completely clueless that I had said it aloud until I heard him chuckle and I felt my stomach come into gently contact with something cold.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Um, my brother must have already talked to you. We booked a suit here?"

"Your name sir?"

"Austin Lewis."

"Ok...we just need to check..." Her voice trailed off and I opened my eyes.

"Your pwetty..." I whispered and she looked up at me smiling.

"Drunk?"

"Yeah, road trip." Austin chuckled nervously. The woman behind the counter just smiled, nodding. Her shoulder length light brown hair straightened past her shoulders, her bright red lips thin and her blue eyes shinning kindly at us.