What's The Worst That Can Happen?

Part 8 - What's the Worst That Can Happen?

I sat at the edge of my bed, staring down at my fadded blue jeans and picking at the little rips on them near my knees. My teeth kept biting down on my bottom lip and I couldn't stay still, my hair was let lose flug around my shoulders and my red and blue checked shirt had the sleeves rolled up and the first two buttons undone.

For the remaining weeks at school before summer, all we did was plan the road trip, Austin barley talked to me though apart from the usual hi and bye. Rainy decided she'd skip it and apart from that, nothing more.

So, yeah. I was here sitting on the edge of the bed planning on ways to say, 'sorry something came up, I can't go!' but sadly, everything that flung into mind, was pointless.

"Gabby! Get your ass down here, their here!" Tina yelled running up the stairs and grabbing her suitcase from my room.

"You know, maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all-"

"Shut up and come on." She muttered rolling her eyes and leaving me alone in the room.

I stood uneasily.

This was such a bad idea!

Yet I couldn't help but wanna go....is that bad? I think it is.

"Yo!" My head snapped up to see a smirking Sam leaning against my bedroom door, his hands crossed over his chest and his jeans hanging low around his hips with his black tshirt untucked. His hair was let out wild and not before long, Austin was behind him. Dressed the same way except he was weaing a dark red shirt open showing his short sleeved white shirt.

"Um, you ready to go?" Austin asked, his eyes planted else where but me.

"I...um...think so..."

"Stop getting so nervous." Sam said walking towards me and flinging his arm over my shoulders. "What's the worst that can happen?"

My head snapped back at him and I narrowed my eyes.

"Whenever someone says that, something always tends to go wrong."

"True, but hey! Your with me, the worst that can happen is that I fuck you hardcore and your sore for about....two weeks." My mouth dropped open and I stopped walking staring at him in disgust but before I knew it, Austin was grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards the door.

"Go back to the car you idiot!" He growled throwing him the keys and watching as Sam rolled his eyes leaving.

I blushed lightly looking back to the ground as Austin turned giving me a weak smile before grabbing my suitcase and waiting so that I walked out first. Guess even if we're not friends, values still count.

Sighing, I hugged my parents goodbye and jumped inside the van sitting at the back with Bailey jumping up and down as Tina yelled words of freedom. Sam opened the window and within a second, we were hitting the road, music blaring out and me sitting in the back wishing to God I hadn't said yes.

"Having fun?" Bailey asked, the wind blowing her hair back.

"Are you being sarcastic? Cause now really isn't the time." I muttered not glancing at her.

"Come on just chill, this is supposed to be fun not stressful."

"Well I am stressed! Can you imagine what could happen?! We could get killed! Raped! Lost!"

"If you had ordered them better, I think I'd be more scared...." Tina said wide eyed staring at me.

"You need to loosen up, I mean just let it go! Your away from Steven and slut face so just relax and pray to God you'll meet some sexy ass sex God and have a happy ever after." Suddenly, as if my instinct, my eyes shot up to the review mirror and caught with Austins breifly.

His hair was being blown back by the wind also, his eyes shinning and I pulled my eyes away.

This is so gonna be awkward!

Why did I agree to this?

"The minute we're outta here, it'll be two hours before we find a hotel so you know, hold on tight." Sam muttered completely taken by the map he was holding.

I took a deep breath and relaxed back into the chair trying my hardest to clear my mind and just enjoy my time as a virgin cause for real, after all those movies, my guts telling me I'mma come back a non virgin....a very none virgin....

"Dear god," I whispered as my eyes widdened at the sudden thought of my parents ever finding out the shit that could happen! I'd be grounded till I'm 95! Their spirts would keep me haunted! Believe me when I say that, my parents would actually haunt me to make sure I was still grounded.

"What?" Tina asked shoving something into my hand. "You know what? Just drink that and have fun."

I looked down at the small bottle in my hand and swished the white liquid in it around a little. Great, drinking, now, in a car, going to God knows where!

"I'm not getting drunk." I stated handing the bottle back but Tina didn't take it, instead she shoved my hand back and rose an eyebrow.

"That's not what you said at my party, before you got on the table and started stripping along with Rainy...."

"OK! Enough! That was private!" I yelled going red remembering that Bailey and Tina were the only ones who actually saw that and you can't blame me! We had way too many to drink and at least we didn't do it in front of everyone so we get a few points there!

I felt Sam and Austin stare but didn't meet their gazes instead, I kept my glaring with Tina up.

"Girl, if you don't move those beady eyes of yours from me, I swear to god I'll-"

I cut her off by unscrewing the cap and placing the bottle to my lips taking a full gulp and squeezing my eyes tightly closed at the burning sensation that traveled down my throat.

"That a girl!" Bailey yelled clapping.

I guess I really just do need to get in the swing of things,

I took a few more gulps and passed the bottle along sharing it with everyone and before long, I could feel my head spin and I was pretty sure we were out of town and heading somewhere very far away. Austin and Sam were sobber but me and the girls were so close to being gone.

Again, I took the bottle and pressed it to my lips, throwing my head back and taking another gulp.

After all, what was the worst thing that could happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short I know, but it's something lol! And besides I wanted to take it slow so I can plan the next chappy!! I'mma upload another story now lol and don't worry, I'm still keeping this story and Love Trap so you can read and vote and comment for it. I'll be going away soon, so all three stories I'll be able to keep up anyway, VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!