Road Trip Planning

Hi ok im not gonna say much apart from......VOTE....COMMENT.....FAN :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 7 - Road Trip Planning

I sat in maths, completely dumbfollded, just staring, my face screwed up in confusion as I acted like I was staring at the board. So yes, I was confused for the first, because of what someone said not for the work, which is usually the reason why I look like someone just sneezed on me every single time in Maths.

"Miss Swift, since you look so ingaged with maths, could you perhaps answer this question for us?" See, I was so into it that I didn't even realise the teacher was talking to me! "Miss Swift!"

It Bailey kicked me from behind to actually look up at the teacher...along with a few hushed laughs from everyone else.

"Huh? What?"

"Could you please answer this question?" I bit down on my lip trying to go over the workings out already layed out to see if I could get them and use them for the answer but the thing is, me and maths dont go. It's like Geography and music, they don't go. So yes, I'm a sucker at maths, give me a break.

"I-um-" I stumbled trying to strain my ear sight as Bailey whispered the answer but I couldn't hear her right with everyone else trying to whisper the answer to me at the same time. "I have no freaking clue."

I breathed out slumping against my desk and letting my pencil fall limp in my hand.

The class erupted with laughter at something so stupid and I simply groaned knowing they'd just made things so much harder on me.

"Leave please." I just looked at my teacher.

"Why?"

"You swore."

"Actually-" I was about to argue with him and then realised, this was a perfect escape from my hell hole! Why fight it! "On the other hand, your right! I swore, I should leave!" I quickly gathered my things, shoving them in my bag and rushing to the door giving one look back at my maths teacher. Poor old sod. "Sorry sir."

That way he can't say I don't have manners.

Once the classroom door shut behind me, I made my way down the hall opening my bag and pulling a bunch of books out again, trying to balance them as I held papers in my mouth to the point, just before my locker, everything crashed to the ground and I was kneeling trying to gather them while lowly cursing under my breathe.

"I thought you were going to class?" I looked up, suddenly stunned again as Sam walked towards me, his smirk in place and his body already pulled to his knees as he helped me gather my things.

"I was, I got kicked out cause I so called, 'swore'."

"What did you say?"

"Freaking."

"See, that to different people can be considered-"

"Don't go there with me!" I warned narrowing my eyes at him before standing and unlocking my locker shoving everything in and slamming it closed. "I hate maths."

"Don't blame it maths. Blame it on the numbers." Ok what the hell?! I just looked at him like he was an alien for a minute. "So you gay?"

"What?! Why would you think that?" I asked turning to face him full as he tucked his hands into his back pockets and just stared at me.

"Just asking."

"No. You?"

"Nope, hector sexual." He winked leaning closer, "Means girls are lucky."