Austin's Rose

Well make me feel better and vote comment and fan!!! XD

I know its short but its all I can manage right now, you have no clue how much this hurts so bare with me please :) Anyway, trust me, this isnt moving too fast you'll see why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3

“You son of a bitch!” The next thing I knew, I came to a sudden halt staring unbelievable as one single punch to the face brought Steven flying across the room and crashing to the ground unconscious as the whole room fell silent.

“Wow,” I whispered in shock as I just stood staring.

The guys on the football team suddenly  burst into laughter, tapping Austin on his back as Lucy let out a piercing scream and ran to her ‘new boyfriend’ holding his head in her lap.

God, now I really feel embarrassed! I dated someone who gets knocked out with one punch?!

I looked to my right to see Bailey holding on to Tina trying to control her laughter as Rainy mimicked a painful look on her face.

“Let’s go.” Suddenly Austin was walking straight at me but not looking at me as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me around as I took one last look behind my shoulder still in a state of shock until he had fully dragged me back to the van with Rainy, Tina and Bailey laughing their heads off behind us.

Finally, everyone had been dropped off and I and Austin were the only ones left in his van pulled up outside his house.

“You ok?” That was the first thing he’d said to me since the party.

I turned to look at him and smiled, nodding weakly trying to sound convincing but the single tear sliding from the corner of my eye and down my cheek contradicted me completely…so was it wrong that when Austin slowly wiped it away, I felt my whole body warm a little?

“Don’t cry for him, he’s not worth it.”

“I wish it was easier done then said.” I mumbled looking down at my lap as I entwined my fingers together and sniffed allowing my hair to cover my face. “Ugh! I’m never gonna fall in love again!”

My head shot up and I wiped my eyes roughly with the back of my hand as I chuckled weakly only to hear Austin sigh and laugh a little. I turned once more to face him, his hands were lightly holding onto the stirring wheel and his eyes were focused on his lap.

“What?”

“Nothing.” I smiled a little more and he finally looked at me. “Just, I hope that isn’t true.”

“Why? You don’t believe in love.” I raised my eyebrow at him and shifted so that my back was pressed up against the glass and I was facing him fully. “Imma be like you! I mean, well, with a lot of time and pain and stuff, I’ll just be able to use guys and never feel a thing.”

“See, your wrong there. Everyone falls in love, you can’t help it.” It suddenly hit me!

Oh my god! Why didn’t I see it before!

I gasped and he looked at me in panic as I smiled grabbing onto his shoulder.

“Oh my god Austin! Are you in….love?” I could see him ready to protest but at the last minute he gave up and I was smiling wider. “Who is she? Why didn’t you tell me? What does she look like? Tell me about her NOW!”

I was practically jumping outta my seat!

“She’s a year younger than me; she lives closer than anyone would think. I didn’t say cause a player never gives away his weakness. She has brown hair, brown eyes a perfect curve, she’s clumsy, funny, crazy and she’s trapped right now.” I sat there in silence. He’s never talked about a girl in that full detail and I tried racking my brain trying to figure out who he was talking about but no one matched.