Sam Lewis

Loool I dunno why but I feel like im gonna have some real fun with Sam and Gabby can't wait now!!!!! Again, thanks for all the comments and votes and fans so ddo it again cause u know, it makes me feel happy and ull feel happy toooooooo XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 6 - Sam Lewis

I stayed a little longer, my hand still in his just staring.

His chuckled lightly looking to the ground then back at me and quickly I dropped his hand, reassigned myself and pulled back to reality just like no one else was doing.....

"H-hi," I strutter mentally slapping myself for after. "I'm Gabby Swift."

"Wait, Gabby Swift?" I nodded not aware that the hall was still deadly silent except for the moans coming from Steven and Lucy. "Well I'll be damned." Holy crap, he had a cute accent. "Your my neighbour and your about to be my busted up buddy too."

Narrowing my eyes, I titled my head to the side with confusion as his eyes flew over his shoulders and he threw his hands in the air taking a step back. Slowly I turned as those heavy footsteps stopped right behind me and placing a weak smile on my lips, I took a step back too feeling extra scared at this point.

"Miss Swift, Mr Lewis. My office....NOW!" I jumped a little as he screamed the last word and looked down noticing Lucy grinning up at me and suddenly I felt like hitting her again but he must have noticed the sudden change in my foot work because the minute I changed direction, Sam's hand was grabbing the back of my shirt holding me back and pushing me forwards in front of him as we followed behind the principle.

I gritted my teeth, part of me was shit scared and the other part wanted to turn push him outta the way and rush back to Lucy making sure all her pretty little white teeth fall out!

"You wanna get in more trouble?" Ok, maybe him leaning closer to my ear and the warmth of his breath trickle down my neck wasn't the best idea, since right now, my whole back exploded into shivers and I was actually thinking about stopping walking and just leaning back.....

"Right, inside!" We walked in and I took a seat next to Sam. I folded my legs and watched as he slumped down in his chair, his legs open rather wide and his hands crossed on either side of the arm chair. Talk about presintation.

"So is this gonna be long or what?" He muttered rolling his eyes as the principle took a seat opposite us.

"If I were you Mr Lewis, I'd watch my mouth. Your reputation isn't one of gold,"

"Neither is this schools." Ok this time my eyes widdened and I stared at him excepting Mr Rafi to lost it then but luckly for Sam, he didn't hear him.

"We know your track record Mr Lewis, and believe me, one foot out of line again, I will make sure that record gets worse. Not many schools will take you on remember that next time you feel the urge to disobey." What the hell is he talking about? What has he done?

All those question were racing through my head that I didn't notice all the attention was on me.

"What happened Miss Swift?" Mr Rafi asked leaning forwards on his arms and peering at me over his half moon shaped glasses.

"Well um...I..."

"That blonde ugly chick on the floor, she tried flaunting that to for good nothing ass in her face so she reacted and that douchebag got out of line saying shit like she should get slapped so, I manly slapped him up." I looked over at Sam, silently thankful for the rescue but annoyed at the half lie although, it wasn't really so yeah.

"I was asking Miss Swift." Mr Rafi really had a thing against Lewis, then again Mr Rafi had a thing against everyone since his wife walked out on him.

"It's true sir." Ok I wasn't excepting that!

Sam looked at me, smirking and I rolled my eyes looking to the floor.

"Very well, I don't want to hear anything like this again do you hear?" We nodded. "Mr Lewis, watch your step, your first day you don't want to be kicked out before summer."

Both men sat in silence for a minute and I looked from one to the other before finally Mr Rafi stood and walked towards his office door.

"Go to your next class now." I stood, clutching my bag in my hand and slowly rushed from the office with Sam behind me and stopped only when the office door slammed closed. I turned around, almost banging into Sam and Sam simply smirked taking a step back.

"What the hell?!"

"What the hell what?"

"Huh?"

"You asked."

"Your confusing me!"

"Nice to meet you too and yeah, thanks Sam for helping me."

"You didn't help me." I growled low under my breath.

"Sure, if you say so." I just widdened my eyes looking back at him, he really is annoying! "By the way, you never answered my question."

"Huh?"

"Trouble?"

"Oh. I just thought you were like warning me or something. Plus, I don't think you would want to get into my trouble after all your 'track record isn't gold'" I mimicked the principle and Sam only smirking wider.

"I like you already. Oh and neither is your schools."

"Is that your only come back?"

"Is that your only pair of-"

"Sam!" We both spun around and it was only then that I realised how close I was to him and of course, the person who had screamed out was none other then Austin. He stopped in front of us, his eyes lingered on me for a few seconds before the rage in his eyes blazed and he was glaring at Sam as if I wasn't even there.

"Hey bro." So they're brothers?! But Austin never said anything...

"It's your first day and you already knock out a chick and a dude?!"

"Actually, she knocked out the chick," Austin's eyes flew to me again in surprise before going back to Sam. "I knocked out the dude. He was saying she deserved to be slapped he was disrespecting a woman."

They hold values closesly.

I saw Austin's jaw clench and I knew if things were different right now, we'd be stuck back in that office and Steven would be knocked out all over again.  But Austin calmed himself down and rolled his eyes.

"Just watch your step."

"Funny, thats all I've been hearing." I looked from both of them, yep there was tension. Looks like brothers dont really go.

"Um, I should go to class."

"Yeah." Austin growled still not looking to me and feeling a little more shitty I turned walking away until I felt someone grab my arm and pull me around to face them.

"I'll hold to your promise." I looked up at Sam confused at first and looked at Austin, he was just staring at the ground.

"My promise?" What did I promise and suddenly Sam was leaning into my ear, Austins head had snapped up but I was avoiding eyes contact.

"To have a little fun." And before I could say anything, he was gone walking away and I was just standing there, blusing and freaking out at the same time before slowly and weakly making my to my last class a little too early.

I'm pretty sure I didn't promise that.....Oh crap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do u guys think??? U like Sam????? Or what??? Vote comment and all that nice stuff cause the next chappy is gonnnnnnaaaa be funn!!!! I hope :)