A Fist Party

So u know the drill.

Thanks 4 voting and commenting and stuff I guess!!!

So do the same again?? Please?? Pretty please?????????????? It only takes a minute :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 - A Fist Party

Part 2

“If I see that prick Imma beat the shit outta him!” Austin growled as we leaned back against my headboard. I couldn’t help but giggle a little through my tears as he pressed his fist against his other palm. “That bastard actually said hi to me today! I’ll show him where he can shove his stupid-“

“Says the boy who sleeps with ten different girls at the end of every week.” I muttered slightly cutting Austin off.

“Hey! At least I do it in style! And I’ve never actually dated one of those girls so it doesn’t count as cheating.” Austin was frowning suddenly and I looked away sighing again. “You are still coming to the party tonight right?”

I was thankful for the change of subject but the fact was, it wasn’t really. I had way too many plans made for tonight, ones that pained thinking about them.

Austin, being the guy who could read me like a book suddenly stood up and walked over to the other side pulling me up from the bed and grabbing my shoulders shaking me like crazy.

“YOU ARE GOING DO YOU HEAR ME GABBY SWIFT!?!” He finally stopped shaking me and I grabbed onto his arms trying to stay standing as my head cleared from the dizziness.

“I really don’t want to Austin…It’s not a good idea.”

“Why? It’s perfect for getting over that prick. And you’ll be going with me, which just adds more style to swagger.”

“Um dude, what the hell?” I asked before bursting into a slight laughter and Austin chuckled before his fingers tucked under my cheek and pulled my eyes to look up into his. “I hate how you can make me laugh so easily.”

“I hate how you’re so blind.”

“What?”

 “What’s my favourite colour?” It didn’t take me less than a second to reply.

“Black,”

“Who’s my favourite band?”

“Guns and Roses, All American-“

“When’s my birthday?”

“The 15 of-“

“Where did I first meet you?”

“When I first moved in, I fell over and you ran over-“

“What was the first thing I ever said to you?”

“Why are you going so fast?”

“Answer the question.” The more this went on, the more confused I was getting so I just answered.

“You have pretty eyes.”

“Don’t you see anything here?” I looked more and more confused and I could swear I saw the hint of hope in his eyes but the minute I didn’t answer it was gone and he was laughing. “I was joking. But I got your mind off Steven didn’t I?”

I could tell there was something in his voice, he was putting something off but I was too tired to argue with him, so I nodded.

“Then imagine what partying with me would be like!”