"Jiae, aren't you hungry?" I ask her. I'm starving so much! I only eat salad this morning and that freaking salad will never sastify my stomach. "I'm not hungry" she answered. I sigh. Looks like I have to drag one member with me.

After checking on each of them, no one want to eat and I decided to just eat alone. But eating alone will be so lonely..

Aish!!!! Just go eat and my problem will be solved!

[ end of POV ]

Jhope went down to first floor as he was bored rolling in the room and playing video games. Why the heck that principal did this to them? They are not getting better or what.

He went to kitchen to drink water and that's when he saw Jisoo. She is cooking something. Jisoo does not seem to notice him standing there as she was absorbed in her cooking. She finished cooking her kimchi fried rice and served it on plate. Jisoo smiled proudly. The members will regret their choices!!

She turned behind to go eat at the table with the plate on her hand but she bumped on someone. The plate fell down and she accidentally step on the glass.

"Ouch!" She groaned loudly. Jisoo couldn't stand up straight and was about to fall when Jhope catch her on time. Jhope stare into Jisoo's eyes that make his heart flutter. Her eyes are so pretty and why didn't he realised how pretty she is all this time?

Jisoo's eyes widened the moment Jhope save her. His hands are on her waist and their face are inches away.

"What the heck?! Let go!!" She shouted to him and push Jhope away.

Jisoo glared at him before squatting down to pick up the glasses with bare hands. "Yah!" Jhope shout and grab her wrist. "Your hands are bleeding!" He say as he examined her hands. "So, what? Let it bleed" Jisoo say coldly and try to let her hand off from Jhope's grip but couldn't. He is too strong.

"Yah, you better put your hand away now" she stated coldly and glared at him. Without saying anything more, Jhope pick her up in bridal style and bring her to the living room. Jisoo was struggling to get off but he hold onto her tight.

Jhope make her sit on the couch as he bend down to get better look at her bleeding legs. Jhope sigh and told Jisoo to wait here when he went to get something. Since she can't even move her legs now, better she do as he said.

Jhope come back after awhile and start to treat her legs and hand. He done doing it and go sit down beside her. He was looking at her without saying anything. "What?" Jisoo ask coldly. "No thank you for me? Seriously, you are one of kind" he mock her. Jisoo felt guilty by his statement.

He kindly treated her wounds but she didn't even say thank you to him. As Jhope stand up to leave, Jisoo grab his shirt slightly before murmuring,

"Thank you"

It was slow but he can hear it. Jhope look back at Jisoo and chuckled seeing her face. She looks like a puppy being scold by its master. "Do you want to eat something?" He ask. That's right. She failed to eat earlier and thing king about it again, she is hungry.

Jisoo nods slowly. "Wait here. I will make you something" he said and went off to kitchen to make foods. Jisoo watch his back as he was busy cooking. Jhope's shoulders are so wide and he is really tall. Blankly speaking, he is perfect like her ideal style.

Jisoo's heart skip a beat thinking about that. No..it's not right?

Suga was sleeping in his room that he shared with Rapmon. He can't sleep and decided to just walk around the park. He took his hoodie and wear it, hand phone and earphone with him. Suga plug in the earphone as he enjoyed every lyrics.

He ended up walking around the park for an hour before stopping to look at the sight in front of him. Jiae was playing with bubbles alone near the fountain. With her soft pink dress and a red ribbon tied to her hair, making it into a braid, she look pretty.

'Wow..calm yourself Yoongi. That's all imagination. Yoo Jiae is an ugly and not mannered bitch' he thought.

"Excuse me Mr.Oh-So-Perfect, but I can hear you very clearly" Jiae say and glared to Suga. His eyes widened. Aish..he thought out loud again..

Jiae adjusted her dress and go to sit on a bench. She take out her book and started to read it. She totally ignored Suga's existence. Suga went to sit beside her. He don't know why he did it though. The atmosphere is awkward and no one said a thing.

Jiae is too absorbed with her book that she didn't realize Suga keep staring at her. He take out one earphone and put it on her ear. Jiae was reading her book peacefully until an earphone suddenly being shoved into her ear.

She turn to look at Suga and he was sleeping while crossing his arms. Jiae decided to continue reading her book but the song is too captivating and good for her to ignore it. It just a song without vocals. Soon, Jiae felt sleepy and her head started to go front and behind.

Her head landed on Suga's shoulder. He stiffened a bit but gain his composure back when he look at Jiae's sleeping face. Her baby face are so cute.

His heart was beating so fast and he can feel his cheeks turn red. Suga put his hand on his heart as he take a deep breath.

They stayed in that position for 1 hour.

~~~~~~~~

Annyeong everyone! I was very sleepy while writing this one and can't focus that well.

Please do vote and comment!

( flying kiss XD