ch • 1

[ kei's POV ]

Me and Lovelyz members are casually walking into our school. But as always, those babbling mouths has never shut up. I heard people mumbling things about us. The members also notice it but they just being cool about it. Not like this is the first time.

"I wish I can be their friend" I heard someone say. I stop walking and glance at the girl who said that. She is in another class next to mine. An idea come to my mind as I smirk and walk to her. I give her a fake smile before my eyes turn into a glare.

"You want to be our friend?" I ask.

Her face turn red as she look down on her feet. She nods and her eyes lighten up. Psh..did she thought I will accept a halfhearted offer? Friends are nothing. In the end, they just betrayed you. What's the point of having one in the beginning?

But I know Lovelyz members are different. We've been together for so long after all. I flicked her forehead hard and click my tounge before walking back to the members. They did not show any emotion like always. We ignore the girl's cry and went into the school building.

I bid goodbye with the members as I having different class with them. Sigh..the three period will be so lonely. Well, not like I care but it is better to have even one member with me. I closed my locker after taking out the books for my class. Then, I heard loud footsteps coming closer to where I am standing.

Suddenly, someone hold my shoulders and make me face them. I stumbled a bit and luckily I did not fell. What the hell?

I lifted my head to look at the person, ready to slap his/her face.

Aish..this jerk again.

Yeah. The jerk. My most hated person in my life and the person I wish won't be born at all, Park Jimin. He is one of the Kingkas. Since the first time we come to this school, we hated the Kingkas and they hate us too.

"What?" I ask coldly while glaring at him. His hands still holding my shoulders. The students around us quickly run away as they know fight will happen in any minute if a member of Lovelyz and BTS member meet.

"Apologize" he say.

What the heck?! He suddenly come and make me faced his ugly face and rotten voice just to tell me to apologized for freaking who?!! Ugh, I seriously can't take it with him. All he does just make my blood boiling and my hate for him get bigger.

"What the hell Park Jimin?! Get that dirty hands of yours off my shoulder!!" I shout loudly and push his hands away. I turn to head to my class but this jerk grab me by my wrist. Oh my God, this jerk really want to have his funeral happen tomorrow.

He forcefully make me face him again as he stares into my eyes. "I said apologize!! Why did you make that girl cried for no reason?!!" He finally shouted. That girl? Ahh..the girl from earlier? "Because she pissed me off. Now, let me go before I kick you where it hurts!!" I shout at him and hit his hands away before running to my class.

Ahh!!!!! I freaking hate that jerk!!!!!!

[ end of POV ]

Earlier, BTS was there when Kei flicked the girl's forehead and make she fell down. They are disgusted by her action. Who the hell they think they are? They just transfered in last month and they act like the school are theirs!! After Lovelyz went into the school building, BTS rushed to the poor girl and help her up.

Namjoon told her to tell them what exactly happened and she explained it to them. Their eyes widened. Just because of that, they humiliated her in front of so many people?!! Jimin can't take it anymore. Those girls are too much.