Fine Hayes but if you hurt her so help me.

I won't if I can help it.

They nod at each other and we walk in. School goes pretty smoothly but Andy points out that Tom has a black eye and I snicker. We walk in chemistry and Alex is back with a black eye himself but he's moving slow like he's sore. I walk with Andy to my seat and behind his lesson right away. Then takes his seat I do my work and start drawing the pool party from the other day. I finish and sign it then put it away and take my work up dropping my final drawing off to him. I sit and start drawing but watch his reaction as he closes his eyes then I see him turn it over and read it and sigh then roll it back up and tie it. I draw a meadow with a girl running with her arms spread out and butterflies flying out away from her as the sun beats down on her. I sign the corner and start to put it away when Kelsey grabs it. I look at her and pull out my folder then take the drawing and put it in and tuck it in my bag. Sean and Chris take their work up then Andy follows and Alex grins but stacks their work in a bin on his desk and starts working on something. The bell rings and Andy tells me he'll meet me at my locker so I stand up and start to walk out but Kelsey unzips my bag to take my folder but I turned to soon and she took off and my book and folder fall out and my drawing scatter.

Kelsey you little bitch. I'll get you back!

I yell as she takes off running. I put my book in my bag then start picking up my drawings when Alex's hands a stack to me but it's the one of me and Andy in the shower on top. I grin and take them then put them in my folder and start grabbing the others.

So you weren't kidding. You're really are with him?

I look up then look at the picture of us and his family in my hands then pull another drawing over but it's no better it's a drawing of us in the car so I groan then I pull the other picture of me with Andy and put them in my folder.

Yes. We're together but that shouldn't bother you. You got everything you wanted.

I gather the other pictures and look at the one of him and her on his couch then pull another over it as he frowns. As I put them in my folder then I see another drawing on the floor under his desk so I grab it and look but it's my girl in the meadow. Then Andy walks in.

Abby are you alright baby?

He asks so I nod and tell him what Kelsey did. He looks around then picks up another drawing and I open my folder and he pulls out the drawing of us in the shower.

Damn babe you drew every detail of your bathroom and both of our shower soaps. You even have the bubbles on the floor and the condom wrapper to.

He chuckles so I elbow him.

Andy.

He looks at Alex and shrugs.

What it's just Alex. It's not like he's going to tell anyone.

Alex walks over to his desk and sits down as I take the drawing putting it away but Andy smack my ass.

Come on we have to be at work by five and I wanna take advantage of you.

I pull my bag but he takes it.

Move that ass girl, times not waiting.

I laugh and take off out the door and he quickly follows. We get to the car and Sean looks at us but doesn't complain like he wants to. We go straight home but when we get there Ken calls us to his room. When we walk in Tammy's sitting there with him holding a controller.

Andy, Abby. I know the two of you really like each other but I can't allow you to be having sex in my house. I don't need grandchildren and as much as that may piss you both off you need to consider that.