Chapter Four: We'll Get Her Back

::Chapter Four::    

         "Alex? Alex, where are you? I heard the door slam. Alex?" Abigal looked everywhere throughout the house, but she couldn't find Alex. "Alexander!?" Abigal never used Alex's full name, never, unless she was really scared. She was just here. A few minutes ago. I heard her on the phone. Why did she slam the door? Alex never leaves without letting me know. Abigal thought. Abigal went over to the television and turned it off, hoping she would hear her sister better without it on. She began to cry when the doorbell rang. Wiping the few tears from her eyes she quickly went to the door and opened it.

      "Alex?" She asked before she realized it wasn't Alex. "Can I help you?" Abigal asked frustrated that this man was keeping her from finding Alex.

     "I-uh, Abigal is it? My name is Randy. Where's Alex?" Randy said. Abigal recognized him to be one of the CIA guys that she saw the other day.

      "I-I- I don't know." Abigal stuttered. Tears began to surface on Abigal's face. "She-She was here and I heard her on the phone and I heard her turn on the television and last thing I heard was the door slam. I got downstairs as fast as I could, but she was gone. She couldn't have left, she always tells me first. Is she okay?" Abigal replied, her face wet with tears.

     "Oh, no. " Randy replied.

     "'Oh, no.' What? What do you mean?" Abigal responded. "Where's Alex?!"

     "I-I don't know." Randy said. "I'm sure she's fine though, just stay calm. I'll send people out to find her. We'll get her back. I'll stay here with you to make sure you're safe." Randy said reassuringly as he closed the front door behind him. Abigal jumped to conclusions, but for once the conclusions were true.

     "So she's been kidnapped?! How?! Why?! She could be in danger. I have to look for her!" Abigal bellowed. Abigal started towards the door, but Randy blocked her.

     "No. It's not safe. You can't go, we have our best team on it. Don't worry. We have a pretty good feeling who took her." Randy said as he pulled Abigal away from the door and set her in front of the couch by the television. It was a good thing Randy did because Abigal collapsed on the spot, landing on the couch. Abigal stared off into space, fear, sadness and panic filling her eyes. One word escaped her lips,

     "Who?"

     "His name is Larry. We don't know where he's taken her but we'll get her back don't worry." Randy responded. Abigal felt so many things but one emotion was more powerful than the rest- hatred- against Larry for taking her sister.